busted

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so last night my friend had a party at his house and we were all hanging out and drinking and then some fucks decided to get rowdy and break bottles in the street and burn out with there cars (this is at like 2 in the morning) then they take off. about 15 minutes later about 6 cops roll up and tell us to go home or my buddy is going to get a citation so we leave and me and 2 friends get to the end of the street then these 2 cops come and arrest us for "public intoxication" which is bullshit because we werent being rowdy or making a scene. now i have court next month for this shit and another charge. shits lame!

get out of the burbs kid.

if you can afford it why would you want to leave a nice safe neighborhood?

To be away from nosey douchebags that call the cops at a drop of a dime.

And be away from bored, redneck cops that would pull you over and search you and your whip at the drop of a dime.

And be closer to everything, including mad bars and shit that you don't have to drive to and from.

I would assume.

it seems a few people had trouble this past week. i spent a thursday night in jail for criminal mishcheif. anyone want to shed some light on this sort of thing. i was drunk and throwing things and broke a few windows on a car which ive already agreed to pay for. that was a major setback though, as far as life is going...

Pay for it before you go to court, that way you can tell the judge that it is already done. Judges like that kind of stuff and I have been always had good luck with it.

my boy pissed on a cop

he's like a fuckin ninja though

and weasled his way out of the cuffs in the backseat

then proceeded to remove his dick from his pants

and shower the officer with his urine.

good times.

*edit...i should'nt say "out of the cuffs" he more or less managed to get his cuffed hands from behind him, under his legs/feet, and in his lap.

my friend got locked up in county jail for a week because he watched a fight at a club...

then when the cops came....someone pointed him out as being one of the people who started it...

he got arrested even though he was just watching...

point is....leave before the cops come....even if you werent in the wrong.