R.I.P JBRSH MONSTER DEMONS AND ANGELS

MOOGLE?

so me and the woman broke up for good..

she wanted the last word and for things to end her way not mine (wich would have been peaceful and dignified...i think)

she ripped up all four prints all my canvases.. broke my records.... all the godspeed you black emperor ,spank rock and gorrilaz

i have pnuemonia in my right lung

lost my job even though i had a doctors proof i was in the hospital... go automotive union!

and now have to move yet once again

i'm asking a mod to ban my moogle account for good so she cant pull some bullshit on this forum regarding my personal information

the only way i can verify that this is really who i say i am is

mentral

flour girl

got rail

the long rambling myspace message sent to fermentor666

hoof girl

cherry luv

getting warned by glik0 for firsting

pizza with decu

i wont be online for some time and if i am it will be on my hp lovecraft character name witch she knows nothing about

wonk saggin and all that shit... thank you all for the years of laughs and drama..

-elis von sixer the sewer shaman-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she knows my emails and all passwords.. found out she put one of thos password things on my shit..

and besides she regularly checks album trader.. and untitled since she is too lazy to look crap up on her own...

i'm at the bar.. yea how healthy is that ya know?

been a member of strugglers inc since i was born so i'm just not leaving shit up to chance since some bs with an old roomate happened a little while ago on 12 ounce ( he signed up as diaperbaby.. search the posts and you will see what i mean) it took some physical talking to get the hint not to come on here anymore

somebody said a minute ago here " online beef can become offline real life fast".. so i am taking a pragmatic solution ..

i'm outty....

p.s bloodfart cheer up

p.s.s free trance4mations

p.s.s.s abc i so started biting yer m's... dont hate

p.s.s.s.s spyd .. you can find me through mauler on blehspace

p.s.s.s.s.s no more white girls

p.s.s.s.s.s.s DOA forever ahahaa so not cress

j/k

fuck that man. if your bitch pulls your "internet card" you should slap the shit out of her and drop her. my girl would always try to pull internet bullshit "omigod you said shes hot on myspace and that your fucking girls on 12oz" i told that bitch to shut up and not confuse internet vs real life. fuck that man, soon or later they will learn not to care.

Archived