Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

whats the jacket dude?

it's an M-65 army style jacket from H&M i got in spain a year ago or so. didn't cost me much, and u could probably end up finding a better quality one for cheap at the army surplus store

I got this boy who always has madd ish on stash. If I goto his house he will chain-smoke blunts with me of good ass shit and not even ask for any money. He then will even order food and stuff cus hes got cake like that. Too bad he is a fucking weirdo and I only chill with him like once every couple months. He has the same birthday as me too and he is always trying to party on our birthday but his idea of party is get drunk with like 5 people and mine is 40 people. I dunno where I'm going with this now but the ganja talk sparked me.

;5899333']Crooked i thought you would have looked more like this

All the philosophy you talk.

That beard is fresh too bad i cant buy one, my shit dont grow right its not in my blood.

I like to lead a double life of nerddom and pimpdom.

I try, Failing mostly on both accounts.

hahaha...187....awesome movie....KOS holmes!!

the best part is when method man shanks the teacher..or when the latina chick is naked...or when dude gets his finger cut off and mailed to him...fuck it,,,this movies got too many best parts.

so true - its a classic goof movie. love it :lol:

"mr. g"

Archived