Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to see you late 2007 verion

pfff, mmyeah, have fun receiving them broken packages off UPS> We have a code called the PURLPLE PROMISE, which sounds gay.

"Each Package must be treated as if it were your package."

"Packages must be properly handled inside/outside the trailers, building, and area."

"Packages containing the Word "Fragile" must be handled with extra care and attetion.

Can UPS say that?

l_fcd0c813161b1baca866579bf466fdcd.jpg

ive never had any problems with ups and neither has anyone i know.

maybe ups doesnt have to say it because they dont hire morons that need to be reminded constantly about one of the basic parts of their job.

ive never had any problems with ups and neither has anyone i know.

maybe ups doesnt have to say it because they dont hire morons that need to be reminded constantly about one of the basic parts of their job.

actually, i'm sure ups employees get drilled with the same shit all day every day too.

and i've been to a fedex ground hub, that stuff about "fragile" packages getting extra care is bullshit. they're all sorted by conveyor belts, people only lay hands on the packages a couple times on it's journey. same with ups, usps etc etc. if you want your shit there in one piece pack it good so that it can handle a beating.

thankfully i don't have to handle packages

nah, i worked for ups for a bit way back when. packages get thrown around. i mean shit, even when i got out of the warehouse and was a driver i was throwing those things around like they were bags of air. nothing bad ever happened. its a box.

but you're more right than i was, when im at work i dont fully think things through before i post. you'll see in about 2 weeks, right before i stop working this shift again, im going to have some ridiculous posts on here. it'll be great.

Package ADVICE

• If you are going to send a package, make sure you follow ABC's Advice. I see a lot packages that open up on the belt. one little strand of tape will not help it at all. Also, if you are putting a package on a big box, make sure you stuff it. Your package is being staked, and more than likely heavier boxes might be on top of yours.

• If you are receiving a package, and it comes in pieces/broken, you have the right to tell the owner that they did a shit job and that you want it replaced/moneyback. There might be stupid employees, but most of the boxes either get stuck on the belt or fall inside the trailer when it gets heavy.

From what ive been told, ups has shitty trailers compared to fedex. Otherwise, the service is the same.

Archived