What's the last movie you saw?

DETO

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rescuedawn_l200706131024.jpg

Really good, but I'm torn about the ridiculously overblown ending that never in a million years would I have expected Herzog to go through with. I mean it's exactly what I wanted to see, but at the same time it was so cliché that I just wish it was cut off entirely. Oh, and there's a death scene that's supposed to be really powerful but it was actually fucking hilarious.

hotrod.jpg

This isn't very good, but there were moments of total inspired lunacy that made it all worthwhile. Punch-dance, extended falling, cool beans, the riot ("Man, I don't know what happened... that started out really positive!"), etc.

i saw shoot em up last night, holy shit, that movie is fuckin amazing, theres a shootout while parachuting from a plane, and he also kills people with carrots and then says shit like "eat your veggies" there was also a shootout while delivering a baby, and while having sex

300940268.jpg