What's the last movie you saw?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember an older movie that had a robot in it that dude would put a thick needle like cylinder into the back of his neck to activate it. think it may have been a disney movie. it was from the early 80's im going to guess.

sorry so vague.. i seen it when i was very young and cant remember much.

if you know it PM me please.

thanks

Whoa, what the hell happened to like a year and a half worth of posts in this thread?

To the two folks who posted L'Interieur and Calvaire before those posts all disappeared, how were they? I'm a big fan of foreign horror/shock/gore/exploitation style flicks, so even if the plots weren't spectacular, did the sheer blood and guts make up for it? or were they just good/bad/mediocre/terrible/awesome/whatever.

Whoa, what the hell happened to like a year and a half worth of posts in this thread?

To the two folks who posted L'Interieur and Calvaire before those posts all disappeared, how were they? I'm a big fan of foreign horror/shock/gore/exploitation style flicks, so even if the plots weren't spectacular, did the sheer blood and guts make up for it? or were they just good/bad/mediocre/terrible/awesome/whatever.

weird.... here is what I replied:

My girlfriend and I were disappointed with Calvaire. Same usual eerie horror story.

As for gore, the main character is stained with red throughout the whole movie; that's not gore in my book.

Not worth downloading but MAYBE... MAYBE alright to watch on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2s5KQZB4YE

Im definitely going to check out A L'Interieur.

• 2 weeks later...