What's the last movie you saw?

DETO

I have negative feelings towards that movie.

My boyfriend went to see it without me when I was at work.

I'm a pissy girlfriend and I'm not usually ok with these things.

Especially if I actually wanted to see the movie.

I eventually saw it. But I was drunk. And don't really remember it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
i remember going to see that in theatres. majority of the people who went to see beerfest were drunk and loud. made the movie a whole lot better

dude i went to see that shit with a bunch of co-workers and shit we got pretty drunk but the younger server chicks were loaded cause we shot gunned 4 brews in the parkin garage. anyway im sittin there with some popcorn and soda and a cop came up to me and pulled me aside. he was about to kick me out when my manager at the time came back in from the bathroom and took my side. like yeah hes 23 we had a couple drinks at the bar before comin to the movie. he let me stay but i thought it was fucked cause the people at the front said i had booze on the breath he even took a drink of my fuckin dr pepper to see if there was booze in it. when he gave it back i told him to keep it. so many people where way more drunk than i and didn't get hassled i was kinda pissed but it went away pretty quick once i got back in the movie....on that note i just watched the simpson's movie tonight pretty fuckin funny

was it cool?

it was very tim burton--- and that is not something i would necessarily consider to be a good thing

it was quite bloody on an extremely comedic level

and the singing was annoying the first half of the movie until the second half when youre used to it

but overall i would give it my useless seal of approval