What's the last movie you saw?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The+Host.jpg

The Host it was kewl.

Fuck I thought this thread got lost in the crash.

was looking through this thread for a movie to watch and caught this. It was decent but i think I fucked it up for myself cos I was a bit distracted while watching, think I missed some important references to the Virus. also had the dubbed version and that threw me off a bit, was odd.

cheers tho :)

also watched this. Had heard good things but didnt expect much from a film about women going cave diving. Class film though, by the end my head was pounding i swear /nh

the-descent.jpg

i havent watched any movies lately,partially due to the fact that ive had that mirrors edge game for like a year and a half and havent returned it.but the last movie i watched before that...

Maria-Full-of-Grace-DVD.jpg

Taxi_20Driver_20f.jpeg

both were kickass movies...

and tonight im watching desperado.which if you havent seen it...get it.its to fucking dope.antonio banderas,danny trejo AND salma hayek.you cant go wrong with that shit...

fupanda.jpg

Kung Fu Panda was awesome like the poster says.

B00009PY4I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I saw Troll and Troll 2 back to back they were both horrible. Horribly good that is.

The first Troll had Elaine from Seinfeld in it and was about a troll turning an apartment complex into a different world one apartment at a time.

Troll 2 didn't even have trolls in it to begin with it had goblins it is quite possibly the worst and most unintentionally funny movie I have ever seen in my life, it contains easily the worst acting I have ever seen and the story line and shit that goes on in the movie is just ridiculous.

I strongly recommend you try to sought out Troll 2 and watch it for yourself it is that bad.