True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People hate me because I'm a Juggalo, but seriously, why? Because of the facepaint? Because you have no idea what our music is about? Or is it because we're easier targets than the skinny jeans wearing gangsta rap aficionado who might shoot you if you run your mouth?

i hate juggalos and skinny jeans wearing motherfuckers for the same reason:

that shit is fucking corny!

juggalos are fucking white trash...and black trash and latin trash etc etc.

i don't care if you guys want to be white trash and paint your faces and try to be on some cult/gang shit, but don't try to school us on how your music is opening your eyes to some new shit and should be opening our eyes...its not.

"fucking magnets...how do they work?"

seriously??!?!?!?....go open a textbook and fucking find out.

also, you guys are fucking idiots for throwing shit that hit method man at the gathering of the juggalos...and then y'all brag and think its funny?...tila tequila, maybe, but not meth....method man has done more for hip hop than icp ever will....same with eminem.....but its not just that...y'all dont show respect for other established artists..like throwing shit on stage when brotha lynch hung was performing....and you wonder why people hate you.

before i even knew what the fuck a juggafaggot was, one of my homies put me up on tech n9ne ..back in 2002, and i thought he was dope...this guys got flows..so 3 months later i learn he's doing a $20 show in sac, so i decide to go...i was surprised to see idiots dressed like retards with face paint...i wasnt even sure i was at the right show...you could even tell tech n9ne was embarrased by the crowd...when the show was over and i was walking out the front of the venue, i saw tech taking the side door to his tour bus and he told the driver to "get me the fuck outta here".

you guys are just as bad as goth people.:mad::mad:

• Like 2

Necro essentially talks about the same sht, murder, genocide, and rape, among other things, and a lot of his fans are the type to bust heads for no reason, yet people love them.

Necro fucking blows, and he has a lisp. Ill Bill is way better.

However, Necro CAN produce the shit out of a track. For example, Gihad on OB4CL2 if anyone wonders...that's why I can tolerate him.

"fucking magnets...how do they work?"

seriously??!?!?!?....go open a textbook and fucking find out.

I logged in just to prop this. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, whatever juggynutts says about how good it is to be a retard with paint on his face, I still have not met one of them that is slightly intelligent or even slightly interesting.

He is getting a neg just for being one.

I'm just asking a question, because in all the years I've been a Juggalo, no ones been able to give me an answer.

There is no chance in the world that that juggalo "music" is just going over anyones head.

There's not some subtle underlying avant garde-ness to it that only fat losers can pick up on somehow.

get it outta ya head.

ICP sucks because they perpetuate a very retarded and naive world outlook to a mass of people who don't respect music. and they all happen to smell like cheese.

even if they don't take themselves seriously.

insane clowns.

that's like a concept i would make a drawing of in 6th grade and be looking back now saying "wow i was a fucking retard"

juggalo baby coffin c'mon son.

• Like 4

Hate, if it makes you feel important. Gimme all the tampons you want. I like red wings.

Bedroom Invader was performed at the HipHop honours awards two years ago. That's respect for music, I'm sure.

I like ICP. I like Twiztid. I like Blaze ya Dead Homie. I like Dark Lotus. I like Psychopathic Records and most of their artists. I like being a Juggalo, much like I like chicks with dreads, bloody pussy, piercings, suspension, and whiskey. Wether you accept that or not is your issue. I like what I like.

Hate, if it makes you feel important. Gimme all the tampons you want. I like red wings.

Bedroom Invader was performed at the HipHop honours awards two years ago. That's respect for music, I'm sure.

I like ICP. I like Twiztid. I like Blaze ya Dead Homie. I like Dark Lotus. I like Psychopathic Records and most of their artists. I like being a Juggalo, much like I like chicks with dreads, bloody pussy, piercings, suspension, and whiskey. Wether you accept that or not is your issue. I like what I like.

Then why did you ask why everyone hates juggalos? You see even if I liked the music, I wouldn't be able to play the game because I have too much self respect. The ICP guys are just white trash morons who found a way to make oodles of money off of other white trash morons. Riddle me this, what was the main "for white trash" music before ICP? Did it claim disenfranchised teens as "family"? No, they saw a market and exploited the fuck out of it with millions of dollars in merchandise preaching about something that most of their customers are in desperate need of. Frankly, I wish I would have thought of it, I'd paint myself up like an idiot every night and go to sleep happy knowing I exploited thousands of kids and hooked them with one of the greatest marketing strategies of all time. So yea, enjoy your "family" and sink another $20 into that new ICP shirt.

• Like 2

you like what you like.

hey, to each his own...but dont get all butthurt when people talk shit about what you like.

opinions are like assholes...everybodys got one.

• Like 1

Old as shit, but a lot better than a bunch of comments. Big deal guys a "Juggaloon", I think its absurd that you go in a thread specifically made for the hate and satire of your culture. And expect anything different. Just know your forced feed your identity and have to buy buy buy in order to be involved. Kinda sketchy concept. Social outcast buy a T shirt, low self esteem get a hatchet man tattoo, not that bright listen to ICP Its a cycle.................!!!!!!!!!!! Buy heinous amount of dirt weed, now every ones your friend.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/two-nights-at-the-gathering/Content?oid=4687491

some of my favorite pics.

15812qq.jpg

35jmnlu.jpg

2n99dhg.jpg

2jagocx.jpg

f9cp1.jpg