girls feet cut off on six flags ride....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while in Cairo, Egypt I was on a roller coaster with my 9 year old son. It was one of those coasters that do the loop and you go upside down, well, We sat down and pulled the bars over us and the ride pulls off, I'm thinking tha tthe bar was going to lock like It would in America.......nope, we're yelling to stop the ride and the dude just waves us off saying "malesh" and arabic slang word that means something like "don't worry about it"

so I look at my son, and his face is like we're driving into a meant grinder and I'm trying to figure out how not to die at this very moment on some real live Mcguyver type s%#t.

Now we're at the top of the incline and ready to start going down the hill, FAST! and I just grab hold to a bar in front of me with one of my arms wedged in the looped pole that comes down over my head and then my other arm through my sons bar, praying that when we go upside down that we don't fall out. I'm thinking , Damn, I can't beleive I'm going to die on a rollercoaster in Egypt, that sucks, because the way it was all going down, it really looked like we were going to fall out.

well, I guess I was holding on pretty tight, because nothing happened and we got off the ride, when I came down, nobody was there even attending the ride. the dude left and I was heated. I threatened a few people that worked there until I got a crowd of them around me that didn't speak english, until one dude came acting all cool, speaking english telling me I didn't have anything to worry about because of the centrifigul force holding us in etc. etc...

I realized I was in a very different part of the world at that point.

damn, sorry for posting a book.

damn... nigga said you didn't need bars on the roller coaster because of "centrifugal force." :lol:

damn... nigga said you didn't need bars on the roller coaster because of "centrifugal force." :lol:

I felt like that was the standard reply to all the westerners who happened to stumble into a roller coaster in a 3rd world country. It didn't seem to faze the egyptians, because they kept riding it like that like nothing was wrong, dudes in Other countries are on some other $*%t.

I can't call it.

What the shit. She can probly have her feets recovered and reattached. Who do you think was the first to find the feet? How far away did they land from their departure? These are the things that are on my mind. Oh and

Shoe_Me_The_Money_pack.jpg

Fuck that. I'd be happy my feet were gone when I realized that attorneys would be staking out my house waiting to knock on my door to go to court with me get their share of that settlement dough, ya dig?

while in Cairo, Egypt I was on a roller coaster with my 9 year old son. It was one of those coasters that do the loop and you go upside down, well, We sat down and pulled the bars over us and the ride pulls off, I'm thinking tha tthe bar was going to lock like It would in America.......nope, we're yelling to stop the ride and the dude just waves us off saying "malesh" and arabic slang word that means something like "don't worry about it"

so I look at my son, and his face is like we're driving into a meant grinder and I'm trying to figure out how not to die at this very moment on some real live Mcguyver type s%#t.

Now we're at the top of the incline and ready to start going down the hill, FAST! and I just grab hold to a bar in front of me with one of my arms wedged in the looped pole that comes down over my head and then my other arm through my sons bar, praying that when we go upside down that we don't fall out. I'm thinking , Damn, I can't beleive I'm going to die on a rollercoaster in Egypt, that sucks, because the way it was all going down, it really looked like we were going to fall out.

well, I guess I was holding on pretty tight, because nothing happened and we got off the ride, when I came down, nobody was there even attending the ride. the dude left and I was heated. I threatened a few people that worked there until I got a crowd of them around me that didn't speak english, until one dude came acting all cool, speaking english telling me I didn't have anything to worry about because of the centrifigul force holding us in etc. etc...

I realized I was in a very different part of the world at that point.

damn, sorry for posting a book.

Damn... I woulda snuck the shit outa dude when he said that. And probably spent the rest of my life in an Egyptian prison.

At least you and your youngboul didn't fall out and die though.:o

the least she gets is 60 million and thats if her parents are stupid ... she can get like 250 million .. .. One leg cut off by a cop from the knee down is 75 million. cause my friends cusin got that shit .... he hasnt gotten the settlement yet but thats what the st. luis police department offered him in court... he wants more...... so 2 feet i wouldnt go for no less then 250 mill . .. omg man i would be so pissed .. fuck six flags

He was at a stop light on his motocycle .. and a cop was coming from behind him that had got a call or some shit and was speeding passed people at the stop light and about to run the red light when some dumb fuck civilian tryed to cross in front of the speeding cop.. the lady must have been def.. well the cop swerved to miss her clipping dudes leg ( cav ) onto the motorcycle and severing it off from the cav.. fucken dumb lady and dumbass speeding cop.. cops tryed settleing by asking him if he would take liek 50 million .. his lawwyer was like nope ... but for real 50million for no leg from the cav down?? nah i want like 150 mill.. this ain't star wars or star ship troopers were you can just get that shit back lol.. that shit is GONE...

He was at a stop light on his motocycle .. and a cop was coming from behind him that had got a call or some shit and was speeding passed people at the stop light and about to run the red light when some dumb fuck civilian tryed to cross in front of the speeding cop.. the lady must have been def.. well the cop swerved to miss her clipping dudes leg ( cav ) onto the motorcycle and severing it off from the cav.. fucken dumb lady and dumbass speeding cop.. cops tryed settleing by asking him if he would take liek 50 million .. his lawwyer was like nope ... but for real 50million for no leg from the cav down?? nah i want like 150 mill.. this ain't star wars or star ship troopers were you can just get that shit back lol.. that shit is GONE...

That's fucked. Well even if he only ends up with the $50 mill he'd still be set for life. That's alot of fucking money. Good luck to your homie.

FIRST OF ALL MY NIGGA YOU'RE BUGGIN, I WOULDNT GET ON A BUS IN EGYPT, FUCK A ROLLERCOASTER.

they had these mini buses they called micro buses in Egypt, we called em Micro killers or Micro missles. those dudes were not playin AT ALL. They'd be riding through doing like a cool bill layin on the horn and not even trying to swerve.

Six Flags Maiming Victim Has One Foot Reattached

POSTED: 4:40 pm EDT July 3, 2007

UPDATED: 5:31 pm EDT July 3, 2007

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A teen whose feet were severed at Six Flags' Kentucky Kingdom has had one foot reattached according to a statement released by her family.The family of Kaitlyn Lasitter, 13, whose feet were cut off when The Superman Tower of Power malfunctioned at Six Flags’ Kentucky Kingdom last month, issued a statement updating the details of her medical condition Tuesday.According to the statement, the family specifically chose to issue the information through NewsChannel 32. Read the entire statement here.The statement reports that Kaitlyn’s right foot has successfully been reattached at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where she remains in stable condition.“We were not able to reattach the left lower extremity due to the severity of the injury,” Dr. Douglas Weikert said in the statement. “Things are progressing as expected over this first 10 days.”The statement also reiterated a detail reported in the family’s first public announcement, claiming that no representatives from Six Flags have attempted to contact them since Kaitlyn’s injuries. Six Flags has since denied that claim.Kaitlyn’s parents, Randy and Monique Lasitter, also thanked the community for its support, and they thanked the doctors who are working on their daughter.“We look forward to Kaitlyn’s recovery and getting back to some sort of normalcy in our lives in Louisville,” the parents said in the statement. “Without the support of our close friends this could have been a much more difficult situation to handle.”Meanwhile, the investigation into the accident continues. Officials from the Kentucky Department of Agriculture said earlier this week that it could take many more weeks to determine exactly what caused Kaitlyn's injuries.

bof_shot3l.jpg

"ITS ALIIIVE!"