girls feet cut off on six flags ride....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man fuck that..even when I would go on the little like town fair rides I wasn't feelin it. Like on that ride where it is a big ship that swings up and down, I don't like the feeling in my stomach. I get all tense and can't breathe. I can't imagine riding some huge crazy shit that flys upside down and stuff. Maybe if I ate a couple Xanax I would be chill though.

What happens if I lose something while at the park?

Lost and Found is located at the main entrance next to Guest Relations. Ride attendants cannot be responsible for articles left on ride platforms. Please secure all loose articles before boarding. Six Flags is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items. Items will be retrieved from ride areas when the park closes and kept at Lost and Found for seven days. For information regarding a lost article, please call (502) 366-2231.

what really has to suck is going to school for journalism and then getting stuck talking to rednecks as six flags about something that has nothing to do with anything.

I almost got hired in at a newspaper...would have went for it...but...it was far out from where I stay...and as a result...I would be dealing with stories and people of the above caliber.

What im most paranoid of is seeing the Six flags ride where your feet dangle out of it and it I can just see myself being on that ride and having it de-rail and fly into a lake or somthing and the chest harness still be strapped to me and struggling uselessly underwater and finnaly drowning.

while in Cairo, Egypt I was on a roller coaster with my 9 year old son. It was one of those coasters that do the loop and you go upside down, well, We sat down and pulled the bars over us and the ride pulls off, I'm thinking tha tthe bar was going to lock like It would in America.......nope, we're yelling to stop the ride and the dude just waves us off saying "malesh" and arabic slang word that means something like "don't worry about it"

so I look at my son, and his face is like we're driving into a meant grinder and I'm trying to figure out how not to die at this very moment on some real live Mcguyver type s%#t.

Now we're at the top of the incline and ready to start going down the hill, FAST! and I just grab hold to a bar in front of me with one of my arms wedged in the looped pole that comes down over my head and then my other arm through my sons bar, praying that when we go upside down that we don't fall out. I'm thinking , Damn, I can't beleive I'm going to die on a rollercoaster in Egypt, that sucks, because the way it was all going down, it really looked like we were going to fall out.

well, I guess I was holding on pretty tight, because nothing happened and we got off the ride, when I came down, nobody was there even attending the ride. the dude left and I was heated. I threatened a few people that worked there until I got a crowd of them around me that didn't speak english, until one dude came acting all cool, speaking english telling me I didn't have anything to worry about because of the centrifigul force holding us in etc. etc...

I realized I was in a very different part of the world at that point.

damn, sorry for posting a book.

Damn...

She got no feet...

TALKIN' 'BOUT

"LETS KICK IT!"

this didnt get as much lols as it deserves kinda. nevermind its kinda fucked up.