I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

haha, yea watch it from the start so you know whats going on, what is it like season 4? my friend has the first 2 seasons on dvd, i saw like half of the 3rd season and all of 4th so far. because i missed half of the 3rd season i feel like my life isnt complete. atleast i saw drama snuff seth green.

Ahh I think the latest ep was the end of Season 3 pt 2. Season 4 starts in 2 weeks according to IMDB.

Watch it from the start as they reference things that happen in later episodes, and if you start with the newer ones you might want to go back and watch it and ruin the surprise about things that happen.

Hahahah yeah, that was the bit I was laughing at, like 'Shit, I never thought they would have that on a tv show!!'

i was shocked by it to, but then again there is alot of sex in that show, just not that muh in this season, so it was kind of a reminder, there is sex in the show.

is entourage really all that good?

a friend watches it and bugged me to once...

never got around to it.

should i just stream it and watch a couple episodes or something?

would i need to start from the pilot?

Honestly I hate TV to death my roomates watched this shit religiously I would make fun of them saying how they are like fat bon bon eating house wives sitting in moo moo's with bon bon watching man soaps...

Then they made me get drunk and watch one episode...

I am now a fat bon bon eating house wife in a moo moo who watches man soaps...This show is the best shit on TV...Lou seriously go out and buy the first three seasons and watch them from begining to end its totally worth it

So from these two comments I am guessing my appearance also matches my username?

And yeah, I need a haircut, but am waiting til after I finish exams. The fucked thing is, if I cut it short I need to use product everyday (the downside of perfectly straight hair) and I don't want to look like a fucken Hotti brother, so I try to avoid getting it cut too short.

And I can't shave my head as it is a weird shape, or I think I'll look weird anyway.

get it shaved with a number 5 buzzer all around... but start with a 8 and work yer way down.

if it gets too short then chapman said he would make a wig for you from the hair he lost in battle.

Uhhmmm this thread is back because of the sheer notion that all people like to see and talk about other people. It's human nature. Why do you think we got threads like the hot girls thread, myspace picture post plus myspace ms paint, Smash or trash, the hoes you knows, and a bunch of other threads that are based upon putting up a pic and having other people talk about it to keep the thread going.

Honestly I hate TV to death my roomates watched this shit religiously I would make fun of them saying how they are like fat bon bon eating house wives sitting in moo moo's with bon bon watching man soaps...

Then they made me get drunk and watch one episode...

I am now a fat bon bon eating house wife in a moo moo who watches man soaps...This show is the best shit on TV...Lou seriously go out and buy the first three seasons and watch them from begining to end its totally worth it

i'll just stream it.

i aint gotz no moneyzzzz

check this shit out...

http://alloftv.net/index.php?content=episodes&show=49

as soon as i finish the second and third seasons of veronica mars i will hit up entourage.

Totally buying zima (if i can find it) at the next party I throw just to see peoples reactions...

Im thinking of throwing another party this weekend. I brought the zimas and the buds last time. Also, i should go and take pics on all the drinks that you all think are gone.

i remember i thought zima was super cool....that was over 10 years ago years before i couldnt drink...in all honesty now a days i would drink pretty much any alcoholic beverage....remember when zima and crystal clear pepsi were super cool......

dude, zima was NEVER cool

no im talkin like when you were ten and the shit just came out......and your a kid so you think its like some soda type shit.....and they had hella commercials for the shit.....not sayin it was cool...but that at first you think its cool cuz your an herb ass kid

dude, zima was NEVER cool

co-signed i dont know what it tastes like dont wanna know what it tastes like just wanna see people WTF?! ZIMA?! Who is the mystery man who has been hiding this in their closet for the last 15 years1?

I remember drinking Zima when it first came out.

And I remember it tasting like booty.

I quickly switched back to Olde English.

Tomorrow night I will re-investigate on the Zima drank.

I have a feeling I will end up being real mad at myself.

For wasting money.

And then I will get drunk.

And end up drinking them all.

Maybe not.

I don't really like feeling like a pussy.

And it seems inevitable if I am drinking Zimas.