I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

Re: I want to see you, yet again

what about the inside part of the tortilla? you dont warm that side up?

i usually warm one side lightly, flip it, brown the other side, flip it, add cheese and what have you, fold and flip until cheese is nice and gooey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it depends on if you are making a 1 tortilla q.d. or a 2 tortilla q.d. i do that warming trick with grilled cheese sammies and occasionally with q.d.'s but i think i generally just like the cheese to slowly melt because the tortilla is so thin, that unlike bread, it really needs no help.

wait that is manute bol's girl or is manute bol agirl?

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dz

n00dzv

co-signed.

ayebee. if it didnt work the first time it wont work again. take it from someone who knows. it'll go good for awhile and then both of you will get comfortable again and its going to go down the same shit hole way it went last time. find some young italian bitch and fuck her until you cant feel feelings anymore.

Yeah, that's what everyone tells me. I'm just young and stupid and would like to think I didn't completely waste the last 2 years of my life

I guess if everyone's right I'mma hafta learn the hard way...thanks for lookin out for a Ch. Zero homie though, seriously

no time is wasted ever. you learned some shit from being with her that will help you with your next relationship, but you wont be able to "grow up" in the relationship sense unless you drop the girl.

It's good advice, but like I said man...young and stupid.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens

It's good advice, but like I said man...young and stupid.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens

nah i know. i was there once too and i know you cant be swayed, but theres no harm in trying to help someone.

nah i know. i was there once too and i know you cant be swayed, but theres no harm in trying to help someone.

Yeah, I realy do appreciate the effort. It's cool when people on here give advice that doesn't involve pissing in teh buttz, as great as that is normally

Yeah, I realy do appreciate the effort. It's cool when people on here give advice that doesn't involve pissing in teh buttz, as great as that is normally

its hard to let love die lil homie. i was with the same girl 9yrs we ended it 2 months and just started talking again. shit happens. its not cuz your young and dumb its u found something that makes u happy and whole. follow you heart but listen to your brain as well..

dude. i dont know. like 99% of all the writers ive met are some on some skinny white boy tip like you. just like all the rest of em in this thread..

Im chinese, 5` 8``, and 160 lbs, broseph. If you want to throw me into that category, go ahead.

I'm so fucking hungry now and I can't access any of my moneys untill Tuesday. Changed all my accounts around and no cards for five working days. Then we throw in the long weekend and I'm officially FUCKED.

This thread just made it ten thousand times worse.

I let the n00dz run for like a week...now we're kinda talking again and possibly working on things, so I don't think doing it again would be in my best interest haha

Yo if I come to providence I am telling your girl I saw her bewbz before so there will be no need to flash me...then I am gonna steal your sneakers...

Im just going off every writer ive ever met ever, except for the over thirty settling down crowd. Mauler did I miss that one too?

edit: Who said that was me in the photo? Shits just my photographic evidence that fixed gears are in the retirement plan of every major west coast writer.

Nah man. I am quickly approaching 30 but I haven't written on anythign for 15 years, and I stopped because admittedly I was pretty shit. But maybe I am sorta in the settling down crowd, except I just got my degree and am going to start to travel and go mad, unless I meet some hot woman to tame me.

I just come on here because this site has a good sense of community going on, and some of you cats are hilarious.

And Manute, sorry for callign you a n00b I was guessing you had been around here for a while, but your sn is new. And yeah, if you get the retarded sense of humor that I have, then we would get along in reality I am pretty sure.

Ayebee, how many times do you have to be told, just move on bro! The easiest way for that to happen is to just stop contacting her. Trust me, as someone who took a shitload of time (read as wasted time) on a girl that in essence was just a stupid slut and getting nowhere I know you cannot be told, but understand this, give it time, show her you can live without her, and she might come running back (as women hate to be ignored) but by then you may have found someone better and not want her slutty arse back.

/not calling her a slut per se, but she exhibited slut behaviour patterns. no dis intended.

n00dz arent slutty, just fun. ayebee, your only problem now is the trust issue. Every second of every day your gonna be dwelling on the past which will tear you up inside. Plus thinking about the present, turning you into a bi-polar piece of shit. But shit could work out if your happy, but you gotta know what happy is first.