I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

sweatin bullets drunk...

DSC00860.jpg

Hahah i remember you, you had that thread in paperchase where you would post us postals and little animal drawings. it was like "The DorkStAR extraveganza" You couldnt paint as well as you could draw, thats probabaly changed since about 3 years ago though right?

seriously dhabz, what happened to you? you're the homie.. you used to be chill.. stop being so uptight

im just disappointed to see everytime i read one of your posts..you're arguing with someone.

that girl blood farts posted a couple pages back, although attractive, i doubt would make a good girlfriend. she looks like one of those half-assed hippie feminists and when i pull hair/choke/slap girls in bed i dont want to go through all the motions to explain to her dominance in the sack doesnt mean im not letting you get a job or stopping you from voting. god damn feminists.

that girl blood farts posted a couple pages back, although attractive, i doubt would make a good girlfriend. she looks like one of those half-assed hippie feminists and when i pull hair/choke/slap girls in bed i dont want to go through all the motions to explain to her dominance in the sack doesnt mean im not letting you get a job or stopping you from voting. god damn feminists.

Pretty sure you meant for this post to be in the MySpace thread, but I still agree 100%

If the sex ain't rough it ain't worth havin

Yeah, iono though...I picture it being strange grabbing a girl by the throat while we fuck

Although, come to think of it, I don't see why it's any stranger than smacking them on the ass real hard and callin em a dirty slut