I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

that girl blood farts posted a couple pages back, although attractive, i doubt would make a good girlfriend. she looks like one of those half-assed hippie feminists and when i pull hair/choke/slap girls in bed i dont want to go through all the motions to explain to her dominance in the sack doesnt mean im not letting you get a job or stopping you from voting. god damn feminists.

after living with her for about a month... all i can tell you is that whatever you just said describes her EXACTLY!

to the tee.

after living with her for about a month... all i can tell you is that whatever you just said describes her EXACTLY!

to the tee.

well show her that post and tell her i will be happy to show her a good time if she pays for the plane ticket.

Yeah, iono though...I picture it being strange grabbing a girl by the throat while we fuck

Although, come to think of it, I don't see why it's any stranger than smacking them on the ass real hard and callin em a dirty slut

most girls like that ass slappin', dirty talkin', rough sex... and it makes us feel gangsta as fuck, so it all works out.

Yeah, iono though...I picture it being strange grabbing a girl by the throat while we fuck

Although, come to think of it, I don't see why it's any stranger than smacking them on the ass real hard and callin em a dirty slut

When I read things like this I wonder if I am a weirdo for choking girls out while smashing in mish?

Seriously though, some girls (usually the most unrestrained sluttier ones) love that shit.

Try it sometime, especially if it makeup sex.

that girl blood farts posted a couple pages back, although attractive, i doubt would make a good girlfriend. she looks like one of those half-assed hippie feminists and when i pull hair/choke/slap girls in bed i dont want to go through all the motions to explain to her dominance in the sack doesnt mean im not letting you get a job or stopping you from voting. god damn feminists.

You need to feel dominant?

Yet you have no problem with telling girls your broke and having THEM pay for your movie ticket?

Or going on craigslist to find an older woman to support you financially?

My mates the king of this.

like fucking hero of it...

gets one. smash for a week. lives @ hers. drinks all her beer. eats all her food.

then back to mums. and all over again...

dudes got it downpat.

madcuntoner.

You need to feel dominant?

Yet you have no problem with telling girls your broke and having THEM pay for your movie ticket?

i dont need to feel anything. i enjoy it during sex. i have absolutely no problem with women buying things for me. im not sure i see your point.

Stop posting your fucking mug homie, it freaks me out.

No offence.

Edit: that was directed at mauler.

Not being one to start a new page without a pic, Me Myself and I...

And a view,

handsomeasFUCKoner.jpg

And a home made,

homemadfilthyshitoner.jpg