I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

None of you look like you belong on this forum. Thats not an excuse to start dressing differently than your middle-of-fuck-nowhere yuppie style, or maybe it is, just if any of you came up to me and started talking— not even about writing, just asked for the fucking bus schedule— chances are Id just laugh histerically until you left.

None of you look like you belong on this forum. Thats not an excuse to start dressing differently than your middle-of-fuck-nowhere yuppie style, or maybe it is, just if any of you came up to me and started talking— not even about writing, just asked for the fucking bus schedule— chances are Id just laugh histerically until you left.

sure you would.

you're a fixed gear riding art nerd from SF, pretty sure you have no room to talk about anyone elses style.

No you wouldn't

you're a fixed gear riding art nerd from SF, pretty sure you have no room to talk about anyone elses style.

Dude, I went to Cal after a year of art school. Fixed gear ridings the fifth fuckin element.

522891031_06b32e46f3.jpg

My comment was the humblest i could put the topic of a Mauler-looking, hair center-parted, polo shirt-wearing kid approaching me mid-day on bart and pulling out a blackbook and some sharpies. Maybe you all caught something i misread, like his photographic self representation because what i think hes showing is a suburbanite in a suburban house. Actually hes a grungy kid doing the pseudo prep look, but in a suburban area and the irony went over my head. Have fun with Tranz4mations explanation how the photo of his old navy shorts actually fits in with his plan to bomb the entire front of the LA INS building.

Dude, I went to Cal after a year of art school. Fixed gear ridings the fifth fuckin element.

522891031_06b32e46f3.jpg

My comment was the humblest i could put the topic of a Mauler-looking, hair center-parted, polo shirt-wearing kid approaching me mid-day on bart and pulling out a blackbook and some sharpies. Maybe you all caught something i misread, like his photographic self representation because what i think hes showing is a suburbanite in a suburban house. Actually hes a grungy kid doing the pseudo prep look, but in a suburban area and the irony went over my head. Have fun with Tranz4mations explanation how the photo of his old navy shorts actually fits in with his plan to bomb the entire front of the LA INS building.

Actually I am a suburbanite these days.

What I find funny is that me, with apparently 3 doppelgangers in my city, actually look like the rest of Ch 0. I seriously haven't seen anyone that looks like me (bar Matthew Perry or young Robin Williams;)) in my entire life. Obviously I don't belong here as I don't ride a pink bike, nor have graff on my bag, nor wear a cap I stole off a 5 year old on the street. In case you haven't noticed, I don't really venture outside Ch 0 (other than to Crossfire a couple of times). And my hair is parted off center too FYI.:lol:

And I would never approach you on the street, nor do I have a blackbook, and the only time I use sharpies is to write on dvds or cds I download from the album trader thread.

And I am hella drunk too, which is the reason for this long reply. Fuck it, time for another beer.:huh:

your woman is hot (but not my type)

What is your type man? That's now Manute's fine ass girl, and my fine ass ex, that you've called "hot, but not my type"....JESUS CHRIST MAN, IT'S NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IS IT?! Haha

lesbo0o056nw0.jpg

I really didn’t want to cause all the critics, she looks on here for the photography thread, but fuck it.

I just churned like 15 shots of people paste on my keyboard and then punched the monitor because she looks like she likes it rough...