I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

I do believe that Zima is interspecially know as a pussy drink...

so wouldn't the cats have MORE respect for her then?!

:)

i remember Zima tasting just like Crystal Pepsi...no bueno.

ok see. i wasnt saying i think she's ugly. i can see how other people think she is attractive, just not my style.

im not trying to change your mind, i completely ignored your comment, like 500 others im about to.

im not trying to change your mind, i completely ignored your comment, like 500 others im about to.

you said something about critics, i was one of these people so i responded explaining myself further. have fun with ignoring shit my man.

if you can post your current girl on channel zero, not an ex ayebee, you gotta have some balls. now if you take the critics to heart, it proves you have a vagina. Manute does not have a vagina, Manute beats vagina...

if you can post your current girl on channel zero, not an ex ayebee, you gotta have some balls. now if you take the critics to heart, it proves you have a vagina. Manute does not have a vagina, Manute beats vagina...

I posted her when she was my girl plenty of times...just took the breakup to get the n00dz