post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bored and hungry at work. sirloin and crab cake burger with some blackened mayo..worth it.

food1w.jpg

Shrimp tacos. Lettuce, mango salsa, goat cheese, and guacamole

food2l.jpg

Buffalo pizza dipped in blue cheese dressing.

food3c.jpg

and the buffalos by 1-get-1 partner BBQ pizza

food4s.jpg

So my girl and I went to this place in Charlotte....cool place, mediocre food, and very very very poor service. The three things we had...

1. Onion rings

food5u.jpg

2. Chicken with lemon butter, mashed pot and GIGANTIC asparagus

food6.jpg

3. "roasted" salmon with extremely light dijon bourbon sauce....weak sauce

food7l.jpg

The french bakery we went to next made up for the crap restaurant....

Nice baguette...

food8.jpg

and some bourbon blue cheese spread and cajun smoked guoda spread to go with

food9.jpg

chocolate croissant and a strawberry cream underneath

food10.jpg

SO I made cheese....mozzerella. Pretty easy actually...

Curds and whey

food11.jpg

drained curds

food12.jpg

after the hot water bath...

food13.jpg

and the avocado caprese...messy i know...but awesome!

food14.jpg

NBB- Post up when you're done. Would love to know how you made it "frenchy." Kare Kare is one of my favorite Flip foods but I can't eat it without bagoong.

Anywho, I had some alright tasting dinner from Whole Foods.

Sushi

Roast Pork

Parmesan Mashed Potatoes

Mac 'n Cheese

Seafood and Corn Chowder

I forgot to get any veggies. This is why I'm fat.

c34aa1b029d911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Well for one whenever I've seen it made the tails just go in the water. I browned the tails and stew meet first then deglazed with red wine. That's the only thing French about it.

I actually like bagoong and used it but the white people I live with probably don't so I didn't even bother mentioning it.

166976_2036675615595_1805374810_1324562_49238337_n.jpg

401499_2037266870376_1805374810_1324877_564783871_n.jpg

No picture of it plated. One of my best friends passed last week. This was one of his favorite dishes... so I gonna made it to grieve.

Hello all,

My favorite recipe is Millionaire Chicken. I don't have a photo for the moment because my family eat it before i could take the pic. I really like this recipe, it seems to be tasty and the ingredients are interesting and sometime when i need an easy recipe i use http://www.fastrecipes.com/ to get easy instructions for recipes. They also have an assortment of easy chicken recipes which i use when i want to cook easily.

Ingredients

24 oz. Chicken breast; or 1 chicken

2 c. Leek tops; cut into pieces

2 Slices of ginger root

4 c. Shantung cabbage; shredded

SAUCE A: 2 Tbs. Peanut oil

1/3 c. Scallions; chopped

1 Tsp. Ginger root; minced

1/2 Tsp. Szechuan peppercorns*

1 Fresh hot chili pepper; chopped

SAUCE B: 2 Tbs. Dark soy sauce

1 Tbs. Hoisin sauce

2 Tsp. Honey

2 cl Garlic; minced

2 Tsp. Hot sauce

*Measured after being ground in pepper mill.

Directions

Rinse chicken breasts in water. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. Add leek tops and 2 slices ginger. Bring water back to a boil. Add whole chicken breasts cover and cook over high flame for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and allow chicken breasts to cool in water for 45 min. leaving the cover askew. Lift chicken breasts out of saucepan and let them drain in a strainer set over a bowl for 20-30 minutes. Refrigerate chicken breasts well covered until cold. Remove skin and bone then pull chicken meat apart into coarse shreds with fingers. Refrigerate until ready to use. Shred Shantung cabbage and refrigerate. In a sm. saucepan mix together ingredients for Sauce A. In a small bowl Mix together ingredients for Sauce B. In a lg. bowl mix together the chilled cabbage and chicken. Heat Sauce A until it bubbles then simmer for 1 min. Add Sauce B to Sauce A. Pour sauces over chicken and cabbage just before serving. Mix well and serve immediately. All prep. except shredding cabbage can be done a day ahead. Cabbage can be shredded early in the day and then refrigerated. Makes an excellent lunch entree. Can be served as an appetizer alone or accompanied by Shrimp Toast and Pearl Balls. This is thought of as a salad. Think of the sauces as the dressing. Lettuce can be used in place of the cabbage. YIELD NOTE: 4 servings if served alone; 8 servings if served with appetizers; 2 to 3 servings if served as entree.

Actually I only used the rest of that cause it was almost empty. :) I had some fancy organic peanut butter that was in an unmarked jar. Truthfully I like the way the skippy taste better. Haha

Crunchy Skippy! You kept it real.

Pork Loin Wellington.

My lord. Game over.

Any photos of it cut?

So insane I ALMOST missed the risotto.

Wasn't my turn to cook at all this year. I find it odd that I'm the only one that is HAPPY to do it, everyone else bitches and moans, why not let me do it every year?

Eh. Flicks for talking.

Chicken/ Avocado pizza//

ChickenAvoPizza.jpg

Wagyu carpaccio//

OldBreweryCarpaccio.jpg

Duck liver/ brandy/ parfait// --- they sent this out cold as ice, three hours to go before the kitchen closes, no excuses for having this thing just about icing over. $18 for the plate!

OldBreweryPate.jpg

So expensive; paying for the view I reckon;

OldBreweryView.jpg

Elsewhere;

Fillet mignon/ prosciutto/ blue cheese mash/ cheddar//

FilletMignon.jpg

Aaannndd, obligatory zig zaggery for you all;

Icecream sandwich//

RoomOrderIcecreamSambo.jpg