i got awesome mail that you should look at.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lets all call asking for michael.

HAHAHA....i remember this prank call idea my cousin gave me back in the 80's

you get a group of people who keep calling for "michael" all day long. Then at the end of the day somebody calls and says, "hi....this is michael....did i get any calls?":lol:

girls used to say, "y'all talk funny, y'all from the islands?"

and i'd laugh and they'd just keep smilin

no, i'm from atlanta baby

he's from savannah, maybe

we should hook up and get tore up and then lay down hey we,

gotta go because the bus is pulling out in 30 minutes

she's playin tennis disturbing the tenants

girls used to say, "y'all talk funny, y'all from the islands?"

and i'd laugh and they'd just keep smilin

no, i'm from atlanta baby

he's from savannah, maybe

we should hook up and get tore up and then lay down hey we,

gotta go because the bus is pulling out in 30 minutes

she's playin tennis disturbing the tenants

I love that song

i have a sneaking suspicion that the writer is probably of african american descent. i realize that's bordering on racist, but given the racial make up of this city, coupled with the elementary school handwriting, spelling, and knowledge of the justice system, it kind of leads me to that conclusion.

point is, if you call, sound bigger and blacker.

He sounded pretty white to me.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump this old ass thread, but I checked my mailbox under one of my fake MySpace profiles... (it has been a long time since I checked it.)

I forgot I contacted the dude who was supposed to receive the letter, and he wrote me back, here is his response:

Holy shit!

That's so fucking funny... I can't believe that got online! Yeah I know That kid.... I crashed at his house with my drums there in Savannah before I got my own place.....anyways, I got home from work and saw that he fucked with my drums because he was sick of seeing them set up in his place and he threw away almost all of the screws and hardware to my cymbals... so in reparation, he let me write a check to cover the price of the lost shit... after I moved out, he became a huge crack head and I stopped talking to him...Soon he moved back with his parents to NJ and then a few months later, I got a call from him saying "Check in your mailbox lately?" But I never got any mail.... Then I got this letter on myspace asking to check this site out....and sure enough there was the check I wrote with the letter attached.....I fell off the fucking chair. By the way, people call him Alex, If you want to call and fuck with him....He's an idiot