Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sm,

i think that when the people who really might have been able to contribute to such a thread were around to comment and make said thread, there was still a lot of moderating going on. and some of those mods didn't like herbs at all, and they made sure we never even had one that was under the radar.

then things got a little corporate. so that's why there are actual lines and such. sowwy. this is the internet though, that info can't possibly be too hard to find. i'd be shocked if there isn't a high times or norml forum.

!@#$%

Dear your honor,

i know you probably hate my guts for the things i have done and i dont blame you, but i just want you to know that i never meant for this mess to happen.

im just a student at the university who wants to make a living off something i like doing and since i am almost done school and i have a clean record i don't think it would be appropriate for me to spend time in prison.

i have already learned the valuable life lesson from all of this. sending me to prison will not help me at all ive taken all the blame and turned it into a positive by telling everyone my story and saving people from danger and breaking the law.

CD

• Like 1

dear oontz,

off my extended road trip(notthatanyofyoufagscare). and it feels fucking good. got a lot of photos to

post in my travel thread. portlands weird. and cool. and i'm staying in a fucking basement, but its free. it's october. the greatest month of the year. watch hella horror movies. and don't go on month long road trips without toilet paper! shout out to Topfloorbasement and cil for putting me up. moogles a fag.lol. kobe bryant too. the next months gonna be a weird one. peace.

-noesy

• Like 2

NOEM

good luck.

i typed that at first with a typo it said hood luck

i guess that's appropo too.

!@#$%

dear cheezy and fam

i decided not to make booties cuz you said your babies feet were long

i found a pattern for more like a baby shoe that is for 1 year olds.

they are almost done. pretty cute.

will post pics and send soon.

!@#$%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dear lassie at the til...

i know i'm a right handsome bastard... but when i appear at your work wanting to buy copious amounts of beer at 7 pm in my fuckin' boufin' work clothes covered in sawdust with a tired and worn face... it's probably safe to assume that i'm not out on the prowl looking for a girlfriend....

don't tell me to "enjoy the remainder of my evening" or i may have to fly over the counter and stick my forehead on to your nose with great speed and force... i dinna need that shite after a long day...

i'm a betting man and judging by your looks, you don't stand a chance...

ps i'd batter the arse off your workmate though...

Rolf

Dear 12oontz front page,

I have zero intrest in assassins creed 3, I fully and truly give no fucks whatsoever about it. No amount of hijacking my browser and auto-playing videos will get me to buy it. Stop it.

EvilT.

Dear Rolf,

It pisses me of as well when people are polite to me because they have to be. Just take my money and leave me alone.

Antisocial EvilT.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Rolf, "i may have to fly over the counter and stick my forehead on to your nose with great speed and force". That made me LOL, thank you.

Dear oontz,

i fucked up big and have lost all of my close friends.

It of course comes at the worst time when i have finals in my last year of school.

Dood.

PS, how is this thread on the second page...oontzhasdied1er

Dear fam.

hi all.

im in touch with some of ya outside of here or the internat as a whole...but still wanted to drop a big ole MISS YA!

if you're looking at this, thinking, "she cant possibly be talking about me"....you're wrong. You too.

my kid is LOVING Pittsburgh-thought id throw that out there..

Me....well....thats a whole different page.

Take care yall...hope this Holiday season is good to you and your family.

SoloMeow

Dear fam.

hi all.

im in touch with some of ya outside of here or the internat as a whole...but still wanted to drop a big ole MISS YA!

if you're looking at this, thinking, "she cant possibly be talking about me"....you're wrong. You too.

my kid is LOVING Pittsburgh-thought id throw that out there..

Me....well....thats a whole different page.

Take care yall...hope this Holiday season is good to you and your family.

SoloMeow

Dear SMXXL,

you better be feeling better. i literally almost missed my plane in the vegas airport drinking

my sorrows away because you didn't join me.

-noesrism

dear my ex.... you have the worst taste in rap EVER. 50 Cent is NOT the king of New York. (verbatim.... LOL)

Your insistence on this made me laugh at you.... SO hard. AND Kanye's new album is a waste of time and money. I sincerely feel sorry for all those involved. Including yourself.

best,

B