Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear Marco,

you should try to come back in the summer!

cG

dear mudpuddles,

congrats on the new job.

cG

dear exgirlfriend from 2002,

weve been broken up for 8 years now, yet you still hit me up....the last 7 or 8 texts in the past couple years, ive ignored and tried to brush you off....you happened to catch me on a good day a couple days ago and sent me a text saying "just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing"

so i stupidly replied...which led to a half-assed conversation....which i tried to end by saying "well it was nice talking to you..bye"

but now youre asking me to the movies??...fuck that...i dont want to go at all....you fucked up 8 years ago...we were together for almost 4 years...it took me a solid year to move on..and im not trying to go back to the way it was.

cG

Dear CALI,

once again, smack a bitch.

-chichi

Dear cmb,

You fucking drive me nuts. You're not worth the back and forth bullshit you put off. I have forgiven you so many times and the one time where you think I fucked up, by "not having you in my phone", you go fucking nuts. You need to grow up and fully realize that you are an asshole and I'm legit done this time. I realize your apology to me was entire bullshit and the only reason you said it was because you realized that I had moved on.

Fuckyou,

chichi.

dear jaime escalante,

RIP. Watching stand and deliver as a kid inspired me to want to do better, and taught me that it was possible to. You did a lot for the high school kids in L.A., and then later moved here to Sacramento, and did the same here. You gave high school students from underserved communities faith in themselves....i wish there were more people like you were.

RIP

sincerely,

CALIgula

dear annoying girl in training,

you are a fucking retard. and yes, it does make me a little uncomfortable when you announce very loudly you are making fake appointments for ailments such as erectile dysfunction, vaginitis and herpes very loudly in class. i'm not a prude or anything but jesuschrist. you middle school-esqe interruptions take up time. time you complain that is being spent on too much training. suck it. and i will be putting you on blast in pies.

- madpuddles

Dear, CALIGULA

your ex sounds kinda lame. shame on her. :/ you can take me to the movies instead : D

Dear, Mr. Security

sorry if i keep popping up...but you're amazingly hot. I'm gonna grow a pair of tough tits and talk to you tomorrow....how do i strike up a conversation with you? <3

DEAR B-FISH,

ITZ UH ME BOAT.

I TEXTED YOU THE OTHER DAY.

NO RESPONSE HOW RUDE.

HOLLA.

EAST COAST IS THE BEST COAST.

WEST COAST IS THE LEST (THATS A WORD HAHA) COAST.

-BOAT BOAT BOATER BOATY BOAT 1ER/

DEAR SEYLOKKKKKK,

SHARKS SUCK.

MAJOR DONG.

I'M BURNING THE SHIRT.

ALL DAY LONG.

PHOTO TAKEN.

LOLZ

BOAT

Dear B,boat,

I got a new phone.

Actually..its kinda like I dont have a phone

cuz I am being real hood rich about it and got a pay as you go.

I am sick of cell phones.

Pms work...sometimes.

Lives under a rock-Fish

PS. You lost at tetris by wimping out and not showing up.

WEEEEEEEEEST COAST.

http://marvel.com/universe/Avengers_West_Coast

dear Chichi.

lol that sucks gettem pulled...

souls

dear ex...

lol u fail at life. please keep your drama for your crazy mental hospital placed momma.i dont love u anymore. i dont care about your issues and the reason u try not to be a good mother is cuz u suck at being a woman........

\

fuck you

souls

dear crazy chick with nice boobies,

holla at ya boy

souls