Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
dear everyone,

ive been really into candles lately

the ones that smell all dope

that shit would be gay for the normal dude, but since its me its gonna slide.

these things make the crib extra enjoyable when youre lampin around.

its next level metrosexual shit that gets turned straight G when i touch it.

PS: Strictly no homo

Hugs and kiss,

G$

That shit would be gay for a normal dude but since it's you it's gonna slide, does this mean that you are infact gay yourself?

It's next level metrosexual shit that get's turned straight G when I touch it, Does straight G stand for straight Gay?

You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express an' take his advice on a dark and stormy night:

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Dear Edoggg,

Your knowledge in football, although basic, totally overshadows mine. It kind of makes me feel uncomfortable. Looks like I got to brush up since I havent followed any games for a couple years now.

dear zero

watch more football with someone who knows a lot about it. litsen. and learn. works every time. plus its not like watching football is a chore, its a beautiful thing.

• 6 months later...