Where do you get your jeans

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweats are the god damn shit. got a pair on right now

It somehow became alright for a girl to rock the sweats, but I feel like a negro when I put them on. Because I got ultra baggy jogging pants that I wear around the house and if I'm driving to a friend's house to just chill.

And to answer the question, I get my nice jeans from Harry Rosen. They only have Seven and Boss, but, hey, that's all I need.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

^yes, levi skinny's are the shit.

the day i pay 100.00 or over for some jeans..will never happen, thats just silly to want a large as E or dog, or some other type of shit on your jeans. I find dope jeans at kmart, target,and other places.

the reason you pay more than 100 for jeans isnt because of the logo on the jeans. its because of the quality. look into it before you knock it. well made clothes cost more, but they also last a lot longer and fit you better.

the reason they last a lot longer is probably because chances are you arent going to go out and get into all kinds of shit and do something in your $100+ denim that'll end up fucking it up and making it look like shit. also, just cus it cost more doesnt mean it's gonna fit any better, cus u could always go out and try on mad pairs of affordable shit to see what fits best too.

i could wear some dope lookin real affordable denim just to chill and do whatever in and they could last just as long. if i plan on getting dirty i could just wear another cheap ass pair of jeans that i dont give a fuck about that day.

now, if you want to get into the technicalities of shit like indigo loss and selvedging and all that distressing your own denim bullshit then that's another story. i personally gotsta keep it simple n basic tho; 501xxSTF

the reason they last a lot longer is probably because chances are you arent going to go out and get into all kinds of shit and do something in your $100+ denim that'll end up fucking it up and making it look like shit. also, just cus it cost more doesnt mean it's gonna fit any better, cus u could always go out and try on mad pairs of affordable shit to see what fits best too.

i could wear some dope lookin real affordable denim just to chill and do whatever in and they could last just as long. if i plan on getting dirty i could just wear another cheap ass pair of jeans that i dont give a fuck about that day.

now, if you want to get into the technicalities of shit like indigo loss and selvedging and all that distressing your own denim bullshit then that's another story. i personally gotsta keep it simple n basic tho; 501xxSTF

no. they last longer because they are made better. i dont change anything that i do for the clothes that im wearing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I rack my jeans from spots that have gap jeans but isn't a gap store!

that's the discipt of the store but they have mad labels like red label, g-star and that type shit!

but i try to stay away from what the mass of dudes rock...

Shit STEVE & BARRY got jeans for $7.98 ....holla