Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where do you get your jeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I rack my jeans from spots that have gap jeans but isn't a gap store!

that's the discipt of the store but they have mad labels like red label, g-star and that type shit!

but i try to stay away from what the mass of dudes rock...

Shit STEVE & BARRY got jeans for $7.98 ....holla

macys coupons and levis 501=happy me...

im also really feelin dc jeans. macys recently got some that are supposedly "loose". they fit perfect. not in any way baggy but not skinny either. theyre like the levis 501s but just a tiny bit wider for when your nuts need the room (painting, bboying, etc.)...gotta go for the dark denim though. i got lotsa light jeans but am no longer really feelin em...

• 2 weeks later...
fred meyer usually has good deals on levis. scored some nice fitting 514 slim fit for $29.

actual levi stores have really good sales all the time. theres always a bunch of shit for 19.99

you cant always find your size/style but i go in there once a week and usually walk out with a pair.

levis. i get them at jc penny, macy's or sears, depending on who has what i want cheapest. usually get them for 20 something on sale. get the darkest indigo and never wash them unless i absolutly have too. wear them every day untill they get ripped or something cause i decided to paint without going home to change first, then they become painting jeans and i break out a new pair. have to look into the levis stores, didn't know they had them.

• 4 weeks later...