Where do you get your jeans

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macys coupons and levis 501=happy me...

im also really feelin dc jeans. macys recently got some that are supposedly "loose". they fit perfect. not in any way baggy but not skinny either. theyre like the levis 501s but just a tiny bit wider for when your nuts need the room (painting, bboying, etc.)...gotta go for the dark denim though. i got lotsa light jeans but am no longer really feelin em...

• 2 weeks later...

levis. i get them at jc penny, macy's or sears, depending on who has what i want cheapest. usually get them for 20 something on sale. get the darkest indigo and never wash them unless i absolutly have too. wear them every day untill they get ripped or something cause i decided to paint without going home to change first, then they become painting jeans and i break out a new pair. have to look into the levis stores, didn't know they had them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i used to rock a lot of Diesels, now it's a lot of American Apparel jeans. I'm mad skinny, and they fit perfectly.

You cannot beat a good pair of Levi's, and I'm not afraid to check the Gap for a cheap pair, but they've had shit lately.

Best pair of jeans I've ever owned was a pair of Diesels that they stopped making like 6 years ago.

• 1 month later...

I used to wear just whatever cheap jeans but lately I've been getting more high end shit...

Rock & Republic - 3 pairs... two in dark blue, one with yellow stitching, the other with red stitching... one in gray with blue stitching

7 For All Mankind - 3 pairs one in dark blue, one in black, the other in white

Buffalo Jeans - Light blue

Cut & Sew (by Marc Ecko) - 2 pairs -- one in brown, one in blue/green... Now I normally don't like Marc Ecko, but he has a new line of clothes that aren't his usual wiggered-out shit with the big rhino logo and graffiti letters. These are more stuff like button-up shirts, argyle sweaters, polos, chinos, blazers, dress pants, etc...

I might get some Evisu and some True Religion jeans later... perhaps Ed Hardy.

I recently got a couple pair of some Banana Republic khakis/chinos.

I used to just get jeans from some outlet store or at Ross or some shit... I guess you can say I been hanging out with a few high-fashion broads lately and they've caused me to up my dress game.