the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

ok.

i better be gettin props foo!

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

actually. all of my needs are currently being met.

So wait he porking (see what I did there?) you while you type on 12oz?

You must be one hell of a typer. I would have expected something more like:

cxvlsdjkdfj90 w8eaklsfyuow uaermfhwu9 sdjkat q3j OH FUCK YES! hjgfwiae uosdfy awdufyb 7iwe!!!!@!

i used to live a stones throw from lake merrit. i walked through the bird sanctuary one night, drunk, and had no idea it was a bird thing till i was surrounded by birds. i lived in a penthouse that was formely owned by a playboy playmate. we had our own elevator. shit was baller. i lived with 3 gay guys. pokchop fucked her cousin.

Livin with 3 fags eh? Couldn't do it personally, more power top ya tho

Anyways, porkchop received props from me for bein able to admit she fucked her cousin

wow i was reading this thread from day1 i for one feel so priveliged.

This thread has had it's name changed so many times and each one is better

Guest Ginger Bread Man

just when everything is picture perfect. at least now you can choose what u want to do versus looking the dumbass

Guest nutsonmychin!

HOWWWDY FOLKS.

i'm not really sure where to go with this now. You say you want details, but then, some of you seem truely upset that I could do this. to you people i say, get over it. so..here's a breakdown. I do feel like I should share a bit since you guys have really been there thru this all with me from the begining. And if your are one of those dicks who says I am trying to get attention, maybe i am. Get over it. Im insecure and i need validation from 12oz. HAH!

The Details.

So, he is a really fucking cool person. We get along reallly well, have a ton of fun etc. There was def an attraction, physically. I know coming from an outsiders pov it seems weird. But in all reality, this is someone that i have never met before, nor had i even met anyone in his family. The one distant relative that links us together passed away when I was 4 years old.

I suppose I could have never spoken to him again, that would have been an option. But, I was so excited about meeting someone who, I got along so well with, shared alot of the same interests, and what most attracted me to him was the fact that we didnt know eachother. That we didnt share the same circle of friends and all that. So, I decieded to say fuck it. Let him come for the weekend. Let's hang out. Either way we're gonna have a super good time. So, what happened......

Well, after months of build up...you can all guess. It was super intense. Kinda weird. Awkward. Nothing alittle Patron and Jack cant fix. Went to the local bar with some friends, had a good time, let the weirdness either dissappear or got so trashed we forgot about it. Went home.......smash.

So...I'm not going to go into ALL the details of the last 2 weeks. But we had fun. Naw. I had an amazing fucking time. Im not thinking that this is going to be the person I spend the reast of my life with. But I will say. I have been with a few assholes in my day. And it's nice to have someone who wants to slow dance, to open doors...all that.

I dont know whats gonna become of this. But, I had to do it. I think if it had felt "wrong" I never would ever have done anything. Last night I was talking with my bestfriend (she's on here and has followed this thread) and she was telling me how great it was, and how he's so dope. I had to remind her of "the situation", b/c she had actually forgot!

I'm happy. I got good ass people in my life. And, thank you all for sharing this special time with me!

hahahah.