the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

can we change the name of this>

what if my mom stumbles in here? how about something about slowdancing??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

NO! i wouldn't do that...it's just gross. Find someone else, believe me there's proabably some other guy who is NOT your cousin that you could develop feelings for. The fact that you're saying your in love with him and want to SMASH it is the gross part.

Firstly, It's ridiculous to fall in love with someone on My Space,

And Secondly, that's your cousin...your cousin.

Right?

kinda sorta but not really-

first off he is someone i never knew existed, my parents didnt even know he existed. we could have met and liked each other and smashed and never known about this.

and second. it's not ridiculous to meet someone on the internet. it happens all the time. i know alot of couples that met online, and i have made some really close friends here. it's the new millennium. deal with it.

it's not gross. we made beautiful music together.

i feel that you did not read the thread, you have no clear picture of the scenario. you never know who you're meeting unless you take the time to sort back thru eachother's family tree. which i dont suggest anyone does because you may find something you dont like.

however

the scandalousness of it made it that much hotter

No, actually I understood it perfectly and I did read the thread. And no, normally you don't know who you are meeting and if you never knew it would be a different story, but you DID...you wanted opinions and I have mine. That's it.

those wernt the details we wanted. The fact that hes anwsome super swell neat perfect cutie pie doent quench our thirst of hot cousin fucking. We want in game stats and a play by play of what was going down on the feild.

No' date=' actually I understood it perfectly and I did read the thread. And no, normally you don't know who you are meeting and if you never knew it would be a different story, but you DID...you wanted opinions and I have mine. That's it.[/quote']

You're corny.

Guest nutsonmychin!

you love the attention that you are getting from this thread. Its probably the msot youve ever got in your entire life. Hows your gene pool taste? you swallow?

honestly.

i find this shit incredinly entertaining. as do alot of other people. thats what i come on here for, to fuck around and talk shit while i get paid to look busy.

people like you wanna come on here and act all high and mighty. what would you suggest we discuss? you fuck.

CHANNEL ZERO General off-topic discussion. Casual conversation and humor.

get with it.

i was willing to expose my most personal experience because I KNEW it would make for a great thread. what have you done for the betterment of the oz lately???

can we change the name of this>

what if my mom stumbles in here? how about something about slowdancing??

Hows: Porkchop and her cousin did the sideways slowdance.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i could never hook up with someone i grew up with. i have non-blood type family and i couldnt. i can totally see how thats really creepy.

i couldnt even hook up with one of my little brothers friends we grew up with, even tho we're grown now

Guest nutsonmychin!

shut up

if you dont have anything completely inappropriate and hilarious to say go away

Guest nutsonmychin!

oh i stopped fucking for your entertainment the second or third time.

after that i started to like it

yay for me...at least i'm not fuckin' my cousin. i guess that makes me corny

Admit it, you're just mad cause you know your cuz wouldn't lay a finger on your repulsive ass.:biglaugh:

hey porkchop, ive had a great idea,

you should search around for all of your cousins, and tell us the story leading up to you fucking them.

then we can get this thread stickied and it can go on to be the greatest thread ever!

so your children will be mutants.....

who cares?!

the teenage MUTANT ninja turtles were alledgedly mutants, and they did a lot of good to society, they dealt with shredder much better than bush dealt with osama! in fact, you should have as many children as you possibly can! and you can make a mutant crime fighting team,

wow!

wow!

wow!

go on porkchop, get those mutant ninja babies comin, its for the good of us all!

Guest nutsonmychin!

im only one person.

tho that seems relatively achievable