the 'my cousin fucked my cat and shit in my purse' thread.

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

Does he smell bad?

Are you going to get married?

If you could change one thing about him what would it be?

Did you fake it, in the sack?

no. he smelled fine

there has been no talk of marriage

i would make him adopted

i did not fake it

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thread

Mr. Clean is right..I've haven't stayed into the thread to know what's really going on. I did however just notice that it's like almost 20 pages long..Something good happened, and I'm starting to slowly get it...

Although, you mofuckas are sneaky and on some other shit sometimes that I don't care to follow..

Please inform.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i think some people are getting bothered by this thread

maybe we should end it

i just cant believe people are still paying attention to you.

i'm not sure who is sadder, you for needing this attention, or them for finding it this interesting.

co fucking signed

Finally I buried myself' date=' balls deep, inside of her burning womb.[/quote']

and this is hilarious

Re: the official 'porkchop gettin her pussy hole blew the fuck out by her cousin' thr

i'm not sure who is sadder, you for needing this attention, or them for finding it this interesting.

This is undeniably interesting in all shapes, forms, and fasions..You can't deny it, or you wouldn't be in here commenting every other post..

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore? thread

this is the 3rd post i've made in this 17 page thread. maybe you see my name everywhere you look, but that's your obsession, not my doing.

why is it interesting? because she had sex with someone who is so distantly related to her, that even her parents didnt know he existed? this entire thing relies on a headline that is barely true. i could see it being amusing for a while, but it's going on week 3 of this trite ass shit. maybe it's my borderline ADD, or my incredibly enriching and fulfilling life, but something just stops me from caring that much about anyone elses sex life. if it's really that awesome to you all though, by all means, keep it up.

Re: the official 12oz 'is it cooler to be an attention whore, or a whore whore? thread

I guess it's interesting because incest isn't something people talk about every day. It would've been a 5 page thread had someone just fucked their distant relative by accident and then found out later... she met him, found out they were related, and then went on to screw him anyway.

It's not really interest in her sex life, it's more like watching a baby die in slow motion.

south park had a whole musical made for porkchop

Terrance: Shut your fucking face cousin fucka

You're a cock sucking ass licking cousin fucka

You're an cousin fucka, yes its true

Nobody fucks cousins quite like you

Phillip: Shut your fucking face cousin fucka

You're the one that fucked your cousin, cousin fucka

You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,

You just fuck your cousin all day long

Fucker fucker cousin fucka cousin fucka fucka fucka fucka

T & P: Shut your fucking face cousin fucka (Terrance: cousin fucka)

Terrance: You're a boner biting bastard cousin fucka

Phillip: You're an cousin fucka I must say

Terrance: Well you fucked your cousin yesterday

Everyone: (laughing)

People: cousin fucka... thats

Everyone: C-O-U-S-I-N fuck you Cousin

Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

Phillip:Suck my balls

Alright..I must admit that the past 17 pages could be full of naked ladies and I would never have known it because I would rather get up to date info instead of reading a ton of blabbering junk.. From what I've seen in the last two pages is a few posts that lead me to believe you were more interested..I was wrong, you got me...

But you're here now!! Enjoy it!!

Guest nutsonmychin!

i feel like i have to make something clear

i dont really care too much what you guys say/think. and you cant actually believe all the info posted here. i mean i posted this because i thought this shit was hillarious and also involved sex. i couldnt think of a better topic for this bunch.

some people are taking this really seriously. i beg you,. to find a sence of humor, and to see that this is the internet. this is something i do 9-5, m-f to entertain myself.

or. for some of you maybe this is real life. maybe 12oz users are your best friends. maybe this is what your social life consists of. either way.

eh. forget it.

^^^

you should call seeking out with the "props" button

edit Seeking: you should use your awesome mod powers to put this thread down for good

Guest nutsonmychin!

no.

people who arent even posting

taking this shit WAY to seriously.

maybe 12oz users are your best friends. maybe this is what your social life consists of.

My best friend is Lens. We hang out all the time on the oz. It was weird at first when I told my parents I was having dinner with a friend and when downstairs to my computer, but I think they are getting used to it.:lol:

Guest nutsonmychin!

it's like the guys that go to the strip club and think that because the stripper is paying attention to them that she is really into them

ya know?