WTF--- I've been here over 5 years.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: WTF--- I've been here over 5 years.

sudz pudding bombs and his wack ass cows.

Haha .. I used to talk to doOd all of the time, really cool kid. I started getting on here in 2000 under the name "cese". I was such a toy back then.. I still write esco one though. i fell off the graff scene for a minute but recently got back into bombing and sketching so I registered this name. 12oz is like home away from home even though I didn't write for a bit.. I would always come back on occasion to read the channel zero or see how the bustown was getting destroyed.

P.S. anyone remember kOmega.. use to talk to him alot .. anyone know what happen to him?

yeah' date=' wonderin the same myself[/quote']

Banned for reasons unknown

I keep coming here ebcause it is a great place to vent.

In the 2 1/2 years i have lurked here I have actually met quite a few of you in person

i was on here about 03 or 04 so i kinda know some of you. not by face or names... just screen names.

and i agree with :haze: about this being a home away from home. i totally feel it.

i was Im Broke before i was not allowed to log onto that name. i was in the knight bats and the destruction team. i use to hit Ch0 a lot more then i do now. trying to make a comeback but i hate my user name on here. probably going to change and blow up 12oz. ha.

i dono is anybody has said anything about it yet but remember the SWEEP TEAM

3rd/4th grade. me and a friend of mine always chilled underneath this bridge which would get buffed and painted over almost once a week. (this was city buff too, not writer buff) we would just chill. wave at the passing locomotive engineer and then throw rocks at the cars he was pulling. my first can of paint was a scrap can from someone left down there. it was some sort of black and still had enough to warrant walking several miles hitting the sound walls that are near the train tracks. we made a crew, it was called "the skulls" we would draw skulls and and write "the skulls". we thought we were up as fuck. im pretty sure we just had creek tags and train track tags.

another thing that got me into it is my mom showed me that s. you know the one.

./\

|||

|||

.\/

yeah, that one. after fucking around with that i asked her to show me some other shit because i still didnt quite understand how to make letters out of more than just single lines. so ever since then i've been fucking with it. got serious at around 16 or 17 hitting frieghts.. now im getting busy streetside..

THE SKULLS MAFUCKA.

what.

lurked in 2000

registered in 2001

settled on this sn 2002

i deploy a lot and 12oz helps me kill time. but 12oz and i go back to like '97, i used to order caps and posters. in fact, i still have a couple of the posters.

3rd/4th grade. me and a friend of mine always chilled underneath this bridge which would get buffed and painted over almost once a week. (this was city buff too' date=' not writer buff) we would just chill. wave at the passing locomotive engineer and then throw rocks at the cars he was pulling. [/quote']

damn this takes me back to memory lane. I had a friend in elementary school who lived in some apartments and there was a track that ran in the woods right behind it..we would spend the whole day on the tracks throwing rocks,laying pennies all over the tracks too see who could get the most in one line.who knew i would be obsessed with them 8 years later.

yea ive been on here for over 5 years as well. but i cant prove it with this recycled screename.

i found this place cause the guy at the local head shop told me thye didnt have caps but i could order them from 12oz. the rest is lurker history.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

what up wonk sagger? ive been here since the fist forum and many thing done changed. met plenty of people from her...

always lurking never posting cos u cant catch me in the ginger bread man

what up wonk sagger? ive been here since the fist forum and many thing done changed. met plenty of people from her...

always lurking never posting cos u cant catch me in the ginger bread man

ladies and gents.. worms

ginger bread man is the one that got me on here...its been 7 years for me

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yup yo saddam those were some fun times. i wish i would have gotten down n dirty with yo cousin though... in the pool str8 up o well memories.. wheres moe???