WTF--- I've been here over 5 years.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by suburbian bum@Feb 10 2006, 08:46 AM

splint2- haha I have no memory of talking to you/who you were. Oh well.

Nope, for the most part im not in B-town anymore. How about you? Graffiti wise its been basically dead for years.

ha...i don't blame you man, it's been a long time

no, i am up in FC, but i am down there pretty regularly. i got some friends going to school down there

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by DEE38+Feb 10 2006, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEE38 - Feb 10 2006, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Feb 9 2006, 10:05 PM

Boogie Hands is still here.

I think Oolong goes by a different username these days.

yeah its dee38

[/b]

Yeah, we've spoken elsewhere before...I think.

Anyway, carry on.

I remember somehow finding this site through artcrimes if I'm not mistaken.

I have to say, I think the crossection of ages that are on the board is pretty awesome. Especially in that even if someone is young on here, as long as they don't act a fool they are respected just as anyone else would be. I suppose it's all due to the anonymity of our interactions.

Trying to talk to people about 12oz has always been a funny experience for me. I have been in many situations where I was trying to reference a conversation being had on here in real life, and all I would get are blank stairs. I would then have to explain what 12oz is, rabble rabble rabble...

The "old setup" that you people speak of isn't really the old setup. The old setup was one of those crappy straight html boards you could flood the shit out of, which is what some jerks did for awhile.

And I don't know why some people feel cool for being on here longer than others, I feel real lame for remembering that first board.

I dont think its so much an acknowledgement of being cool, but that this really is a sort of community, and the fact that a some of us have been here for a while, and others even longer is just evident of that concept. The recognition of such is what this thread seems to have ended up being. To me at least.

Originally posted by PushbuttonWarfare@Feb 10 2006, 07:04 PM

The "old setup" that you people speak of isn't really the old setup. The old setup was one of those crappy straight html boards you could flood the shit out of, which is what some jerks did for awhile.

And I don't know why some people feel cool for being on here longer than others, I feel real lame for remembering that first board.

Indeed. I was for sure that i had been coming here since like 97 or 98.