Kr430n5_666?

Balki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boogy nights@Jan 15 2006, 08:23 PM

but tell me why posting pictures you schemed off myspace or google image 'random search', is a great thing, that i dont understand.

one thing i noticed about these images makros posts is that the majority of them are themed and in a series of related topics recurent within channel zero and for the most part relevant to the thread they are posted in.. it just takes a second to stop and think about it and apply it to the topic..

and if none of the pictures are relevant at all and everything makros has posted picture and text wise are just the musings of a bored person then thats fuckin awesome that makros could get so many people to actually stop and contemplate somthing they otherwise would have overlooked..

either that or i've been reading way too many hermann hesse books and need to stop while i'm ahead

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 02:16 AM

Have any of you ever looked at the root of where some of these images come from. It's often far more disturbing than the original image itself. Really.

haha like that girls photos.. makros has been crushing on hardcore..

but jeez 329 fuckin pictures in one place is insane.. even though there are some nice shots in there

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Jan 16 2006, 02:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Jan 16 2006, 02:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 02:16 AM

Have any of you ever looked at the root of where some of these images come from. It's often far more disturbing than the original image itself. Really.

haha like that girls photos.. makros has been crushing on hardcore..

but jeez 329 fuckin pictures in one place is insane.. even though there are some nice shots in there

[/b]

Nah im talkin more like i followed the trail of where one picture came from and I found a directory on some shit where like a lot of the pictures were of some ill real life zombies eating a fetus or some shit. I think that makros is possibly one of satans minions.

Originally posted by DEE38+Jan 16 2006, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEE38 - Jan 16 2006, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 14 2006, 11:33 PM

wonk saggin.

exactly. and makros is a girl for the records.

[/b]

It took me 4 years to find this out, only adds to the intrigue..

Archived