What do women really like?

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

women like guys who are great in bed, because having to fake that you're good gets pretty tiring to us females..

they like when you boys clean up after yourselves. Nothing is worse then comming home from work and having to do a sink full of dishes, take out the trash and tons of other shit, when he's been home 3 hours before u were..

Women like guys who have good hygiene. Fuck snuggling and making out with someone who hasnt showered all day and night. FUCKIN GROSS.

Lets see here. From ages 15-21 girls like to be smacked around a little and treated like complete trash. Around 21-23 they usually wisen up a little but sometimes this can linger on for a while. Now when they are in this younger age group they think they know it all and have a good idea of what they are all about but in reallity they are just looking for some one to agree with them and confirm their beliefs.

When introduced to the right male of the species, they are easily molded into what the male wants them to be. Go to work, go home and wait for me to call, suck my dick and then give me your check on Friday.

When introduced to the wrong, weaker, male of the species, things often go all out of whack. The guy may suffer from esteem problems or maybe got too many hugs as a kid but he tends to be the shoulder to cry on and gives these young girls way too much encouragement. Encouragement is for the parents to do. This is how we develope the problem later on down the road of these girls who tend to set their standards way too high because some douchbag showered her with compliments and support and 4 hour long phone conversations about nothing in a feabile attempt to get some pussy. Usually this fails because at this point your ass has stumbled into the friend zone. There is only a rare special breed of male that can dable in the friend zone and still get the pussy but this is for another day.

Now once you get into that age around 21-23 some of these girls may have a little bit of college under their belt and maybe they have tasted a little bit of independence. Steer clear of these girls. They have absolutely no clue as to what they want or what they are about. This is the most akward and contradictory stage you will ever witness.

Somewhere after that they tend to calm down and make a little more sense. Unfortunately at this point they seem to have the upper hand over men. The reason being is because they are getting hornier by the minute and most likely your dick doesnt act right anymore. Now the things they want are simple and it goes just like abc said. If your hair hasnt fallen all the way out yet and you have a little bit of a personallity, you just might be able to bag one for the rest of your life. After you buy her a very shiney rock.

Thank you.

i'd imagine girls want things like this from a guy (i know i do)

1- meaning/purpose/goals

2- considerate

3- someone who will keep things intresting (doing things BESIDES loafing around the house all day)

**edit: on a more personal note- i don't date guys who listen to shitty music.

Originally posted by saraday@May 11 2005, 06:04 PM

**edit: on a more personal note- i don't date guys who listen to shitty music.

I wont date a girl who can't dance. Grace is the most important thing for me.

P2

Originally posted by slave_one@May 11 2005, 09:55 PM

^ that was amazing, yuck. it's almost as if you lived in the mind and body of a young woman for a few years and acquired all that knowledge. weird.

I have conducted years and years and years of experiments on this subject. Its not 100% because not everyone is the same but I have found it to be around 75% accurate. I should farther brach out my studies with women throughout their 30's to better understand whats really going on.

Im just glad that people take the time to learn in minutes what has taken me years to uncover.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@May 11 2005, 09:43 PM

Lets see here. From ages 15-21 girls like to be smacked around a little and treated like complete trash. Around 21-23 they usually wisen up a little but sometimes this can linger on for a while. Now when they are in this younger age group they think they know it all and have a good idea of what they are all about but in reallity they are just looking for some one to agree with them and confirm their beliefs.

When introduced to the right male of the species, they are easily molded into what the male wants them to be. Go to work, go home and wait for me to call, suck my dick and then give me your check on Friday.

When introduced to the wrong, weaker, male of the species, things often go all out of whack. The guy may suffer from esteem problems or maybe got too many hugs as a kid but he tends to be the shoulder to cry on and gives these young girls way too much encouragement. Encouragement is for the parents to do. This is how we develope the problem later on down the road of these girls who tend to set their standards way too high because some douchbag showered her with compliments and support and 4 hour long phone conversations about nothing in a feabile attempt to get some pussy. Usually this fails because at this point your ass has stumbled into the friend zone. There is only a rare special breed of male that can dable in the friend zone and still get the pussy but this is for another day.

Now once you get into that age around 21-23 some of these girls may have a little bit of college under their belt and maybe they have tasted a little bit of independence. Steer clear of these girls. They have absolutely no clue as to what they want or what they are about. This is the most akward and contradictory stage you will ever witness.

Somewhere after that they tend to calm down and make a little more sense. Unfortunately at this point they seem to have the upper hand over men. The reason being is because they are getting hornier by the minute and most likely your dick doesnt act right anymore. Now the things they want are simple and it goes just like abc said. If your hair hasnt fallen all the way out yet and you have a little bit of a personallity, you just might be able to bag one for the rest of your life. After you buy her a very shiney rock.

Thank you.

Sir... I take my hat off to you... hahahahahaha

Originally posted by ^ . ^+May 11 2005, 12:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (^ . ^ - May 11 2005, 12:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>women like guys who are great in bed, because having to fake that you're good gets pretty tiring to us females..

they like when you boys clean up after yourselves. Nothing is worse then comming home from work and having to do a sink full of dishes, take out the trash and tons of other shit, when he's been home 3 hours before u were..

Women like guys who have good hygiene. Fuck snuggling and making out with someone who hasnt showered all day and night. FUCKIN GROSS.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hopeizm@May 11 2005, 03:04 AM

women have very clear idea's what they dont like..... but dont have a fucking clue what they really do like

Honestly, wtf is all this shit? I only dig guys who I dig because I dig them. So poorly put, yes, but so well said.

Basically, if I like a dude its because we are compatible, not because he buys me shit or opens doors. Those are just little treats that might come along with the whole package. Ive had dudes who were chivalrous and bought me shit, but they were as dumb as a fuckin wall and had nothing relevant to say. And Ive had guys who havent done shit for me money wise or anything who Ive had major things for. Its very subjective.

Its not to say i dont have things I look for in a guy, but they are so ridiculously specific that "sense of humour" doesn't fit.

all bitches LOVE cocks either is lookin at it, smellin it. taste it or they jus love the feelin...

either way u break up with her she will call u bak to go over to her house, have a couple drinks. but all she wants to do is suk dik and fuk it. either way is yo choice cus females do get dik whoop in a instant ........

but only if u lay the pipe right.

so if u connot layit it correct jus keep a relationshit whith that hoe and suffer 4 the rest of your life cus chances are YOU might not satisfy another lady even though u think u TEARIN that pussy up :biglaugh: : :zombie:

Originally posted by gatita@May 11 2005, 10:29 PM

Honestly, wtf is all this shit? I only dig guys who I dig because I dig them. So poorly put, yes, but so well said.

Basically, if I like a dude its because we are compatible, not because he buys me shit or opens doors. Those are just little treats that might come along with the whole package. Ive had dudes who were chivalrous and bought me shit, but they were as dumb as a fuckin wall and had nothing relevant to say. And Ive had guys who havent done shit for me money wise or anything who Ive had major things for. Its very subjective.

Its not to say i dont have things I look for in a guy, but they are so ridiculously specific that "sense of humour" doesn't fit.

i agree with you about compatibility. but seriously the way a man treats you accounts for a lot. it's less about what they say and more about the things that they do to prove how they feel. when someone cares about you, they don't even have to say it, you'll know by their actions. chivalry is important, but its never gonna make you like someone unless there is chemistry to begin with. and as an example, there could be a guy that you're totally into, but he treats you like shit, would you get with him anyway?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by <KEY3>@May 11 2005, 09:48 AM

girls like guys who listen, not give advice.

that's a big problem right there, because guys will try to

find a solution to any problem but often women dont want

a 'solution', they are actually after sympathy and understanding.

This is just my opinion built from my experience, but when a girl

is sad, she doesn't want you to cheer her up, she wants you to

empathize and be sad with her. I have a VERY hard time doing

that and have ended relationships because I cant play along.

Listen to key, that shit is HUGE