Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to work at kfc, so I know exactly how they make their pot pies.... all the chicken that is not sold at the end of the night is gathered. Before closing, someone wearing latex gloves pulls all the chicken meat off the bones on a tray.... and proceeds to smash it together in between their fingers... until it's not in chunks anymore.... then they add the chicken into the pot pies. They're not some frozen pot pies bought from tyson.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jun 18 2005, 12:47 PM

I used to work at kfc, so I know exactly how they make their pot pies.... all the chicken that is not sold at the end of the night is gathered. Before closing, someone wearing latex gloves pulls all the chicken meat off the bones on a tray.... and proceeds to smash it together in between their fingers... until it's not in chunks anymore.... then they add the chicken into the pot pies. They're not some frozen pot pies bought from tyson.

ok, thats not that bad..for a minute I thught you were about to say some other shit..

i used to go to this spot in kc that was a kfc/tacobell/pizza hut w/ an arcade.. first time i ever saw the taco bell meat gun... pretty gross.

my brother just came through to tell me he's dating an nfl cheerleader and his friend just wrecked his lamborghini... pretty pathetic when homeboy is like 40 and trying to impress you like that... for abit of irony, i'm randomly listening to pigeon john's "cheerleaders"

"I'm in my mid 20s and still dating cheerleaders.."

PAUSE B...IM ABOUT TO DO A REMIX TO THAT LIL WEBBY SONG "GIMME DAT"...CLICK CLACK NIGGA GIMME DAT!!

YO ALSO. HOMEBOY GOOSAVELI THE DON NEEDS TO COME BACK SO NIGGAS CAN GET THIS WEBSITE SHIT POPPIN, WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A ROUND TABLE DISSCUSSION. WHICH IS REALLY JUST AN EXCUSE FOR ME TO DRINK VODKA AND HENNY IN THE SAME GLASS. ASK ABOUT THAT. I NEED A FEMALE ROOMATE WITH BIG TITTIES. SOMEONE MAKE THAT HAPPEN. NAH IM PLAYING, IM NOT EVEN A TITTIE MAN. IM A CHEEK MAN MYSELF. GOTTA HAVE THE BROLICK PEANUT BUTTER CHEEKS OR I AINT EVEN REALLY FEELIN IT...I WAS AT SOME CLUB THERE THE OTHER NIGHT FOR MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY AND THERE WAS THIS BROAD THERE THAT WAS FEELING ME HARDBODY, BUT I CANT DECIDE IF SHE WAS REAL CUTE OR NOT. CUZ I DRANK MAD GEORGI FOLLOWED BY MAD BELVEDERE...THATS LIKE SMOKING A TRE BAG OF DIRT MIXED WITH DUST, THEN SMOKING WEED THAT JESUS HIMSELF GREW ON A SECRET ISLAND IN HAWAII...WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT? I AINT MAD THOUGH BECAUSE GEORGI WILL GET A NIGGA DONE, EARLY. MY NIGGA P JUST HAD A SON, THATS WASSUP, AND MY NIGGA JONJON GOT A DAUGHTER ON THE WAY. I WONDER WHAT OUR KIDS ARE GONNA BE LIKE IN 20 YEARS, I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW YO...

MEROOOOO