Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was thinking what if I spelled dollars with an "ers" and not "ars" on a check for cash at

the bank, and the teller noticed and looked up at my grown self and giggled a little?

I'd most likely think to my self, you work at a bank in a grocery store, fuck; while I smiled politly.

Talked to my older sister today, haven't done that in a very looong time...it was awesome, i miss it, but she told me she felt kinda of sorry for me because i've been having such bad luck with love, and she said, she hopes i find someone good. NOW THAT I REALIZE IT I HAVE BEEN HAVING SHITTY LUCK..THATS FUCKED UP.

So today, i'm at work talking to our accountant, now she's a really sweet woman, in her mid to late thirties, the real motherly type..so anyway ..i'm asking her to check through some financial records for me for some work bs..y'all know the deal..and while i'm speaking to her, I notice she has on a long skirt,as usual due to the fact that she dresses pretty conservatively, but today it has this long ass slit in it that goes past mid thigh..and I can see part of her ass and leg..now this woman is older..but her body is still bangin'..so the whole time she's checking the records for me..my eyes keep darting back and forth between her face (where I should be looking) and those bangin ass rap video chick looking legs of hers..it gets to the point where i'm trying to will my eyes to stay focused on her eyes not her body and I feel like i'm sweating bullets (not really, but y'all get the point) while all this is going on..she's like stretching out her legs and stuff..and just making it more difficult for me..I'm sure she notices me lookng..cuz she starts you crossing and uncrossing her legs and shit..basically giving me the impression that she's self conscious of this..and I end up feeling like a big perv, I have no willpower..if a woman is showing off a hot body part..I ALWAYS look..what is up with that?..

anyways..i'm still at work..and the ac's not working or something..but whateves...just shooting the shit..

each day work gets more depressing. I work with dumb bitches who dont even know when Im making fun of them. I need to get a raise from the new manager, which happens to be a lazy schmuck who always shows up late and doesnt do shit. And my other boss doesnt show up, guess he'd rather do coke, drink, and go to some shrimp festival