Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored i'm so bored

this chick i know asked me to go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith but it looks stupid so i declined.. i was supposed to go have a few drinks but i'm not down for that tongiht, either.

so instead i'll bitch about being bored here.

yay, or something.

Originally posted by saraday@Jun 17 2005, 11:41 PM

what do people not from louisiana consider "cajun" to be?

it was a package of sausages, they were called "Cajun Louisiana Sausages"

they were a little spicy and a little blackened, but not really.

what do people from louisiana consider cajun to be?

well, from my expierence, no one besides people from here know how to correclty season their food. (pansies!)

but just because something's cajun, doesn't mean it's spicy, either. also, i've yet to have an authentic cajun meal that was "blackened"..

cajun food is: gumbo, jambalaya, red beans and rice, crawfish etoufee, fried catfish.. etc

KFC coleslaw is really off the hook, nowhere else can i find coleslaw of such quality.

I ate KFC coleslaw and my homemade fried chicken yesterday and it was so good i think im gonna eat that shit until i get tired of it.

In other news my friend fucked up is pride and joy, his Integra GSR Turbo, he was driving and he got to this guy who was going pretty slow 35-45 and he was at 70 anyways he turns to look over to make a lane switch and when he turns back he baps em, his car got pretty fucked up. Well at least youre alive i told him, it could have been much worse.