Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i need to get ready for work. My whole next 3 months consists of 80 hour work weeks. The following 5 months of coursework will be hell and the rest of my probably short life looks dismal. I'm falling far from grace. I feel like that medicine comercial rock that has rain cloud following it around.

well. apparently someone around here tried to be "clever" and "fix" the computer for some unknown reason. also known as "completely reset my account settings". also known as " i was really pissed off because i thought all my mp3s and pictures were gone, and now i need to fix this crap so my setting and files are back where they were".

i move in 3 days. i start a third job on the 20th...stacking chips, what.

i just found a heaps good way to spend the weekend. you need to get to a party with your mates, so you say 'yeah i'll drive'. so you drive your friends to the destination, and before you know it your taxiing around all night trying to make sense of legless idiot conversations while your dickhead friends yell abuse out of your car window and then end up driving home all pissed off at yourself.

try it sometime.

i have to work and i feel like shit.... Shit i tell you. Stayed up way too late drank too much fucking Pabst and ate White Castle. Banged out 2 walls last night! Cappin walls has become uncerimonious. Its like baggin the same trick over and over and over and over and over. I need to spice up the relationship. Perhaps i should hit up some billboards or some more rooftops.

Guest HESHIANDET

i did drugs on friday night for the first time in a few months and i felt gross. i dont really like drinking alot either. im gonna start riding my bike alot more again and try to get back to where i was w/ that. im also having alot of problems dealing w/ llife and responcibilty and shit. shit is thick in my head right now. sometimes i wanna take my paycheck and break out w/ out telling anyone and just showing up six months later all tan and shit from the beach or something