Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 7 2005, 11:19 AM

closest thing i could find to an erotic chiken was this rabbit fucking a chicken...but i do suppose that the chicken had to be somewhat erotic prior to this picture being taken...

no shit there's a house around the corner from me i walk past from the bus stop, two days straight there was a rabbit mounting a chicken in their front yard.

do you think there's some kind of genetical rabbit/chicken connection

or am i just an idiot

Originally posted by Bunyip+Jun 8 2005, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bunyip - Jun 8 2005, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jun 7 2005, 11:19 AM

closest thing i could find to an erotic chiken was this rabbit fucking a chicken...but i do suppose that the chicken had to be somewhat erotic prior to this picture being taken...

no shit there's a house around the corner from me i walk past from the bus stop, two days straight there was a rabbit mounting a chicken in their front yard.

do you think there's some kind of genetical rabbit/chicken connection

or am i just an idiot

[/b]

chickens can be quite erotic....rabbits are seduced easily by the seductive dance of the chicken.

it's said that these erotic chickens came from a breed in africa that got free when a slave ship crashed in northern florida. chickens were bought and sold and eventually wound up all over the country.

i've heard that some of these chickens are so erotic that they can make a rabbit cum from 100 yards.

rev. casek

chicken-and-rabbit.jpg

its clearly a mutual relationship, chicken and rabbit go hand in hand.

the chicken seduces with its 'clucking' and the rabbit returns the favour

by mounting and humping incessantly until both are pleasured.

which brings me to the topic of bird genitalia. what does a bird's pork

sword look like?

court.free man. erased record. ate pizza. heartburn. dumb

sensitive false motive having immature colleagues.fried chicken from same colleagues. opinions of colleagues will not change due to chicken.

wednesday. hot outside. tennis? basketball? half ounce? grey goose? hopefully i'll get around to something.

bored.

if you suck at graffiti, stop doing it!!

you know what is fucked up? i have a digital cam, but my d drive is dead. i could have posted some pictures after four fucking years eh? my time will come.

by the way. fuck the spurs and the pistons, but you better respect Larry Brown. thats a boss. 1pm already! almost time to get out of this fucking monkey suit.

on a serious note. fuck Bush. claim to help Africa then take a step back? NAW. fuck him, do what you said initially. im tired of this nigga flip flopping all over the fucking place on every issue known to man. what a president. what an election. AGAIN. can you believe this nigga dooped a COUNTRY TWICE? no.nigga. COUNTRY. TWICE. thats a problem.