Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by CinchedWaist@May 6 2005, 05:28 PM

I found out i got a B in biology.

the class avg was a C.

The cunt should've graded on a curve so i could have gotten an A.

ok, shes actually a nice lady.

I feel bad calling her that.

Only if i get A's in my 3 other classes.

Yo, CW I sent ya the stuff today fer yer book. I hope it's on time. Should be dere in a few days er somptin...

werd.

hang in there with the college thing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

besides pickin up my pay check today, today sucked mexican jew snaggle toothed gargoyals. its all rainy and i fucked my shoulder up pretty bad working out and my brother crashed his car that was going to be mine next year when he got a truck and tommorrow i gotta wake up maad fuckin early to take a long ass test. FUCK

Originally posted by dniice@May 6 2005, 11:42 PM

besides pickin up my pay check today, today sucked mexican jew snaggle toothed gargoyals. its all rainy and i fucked my shoulder up pretty bad working out and my brother crashed his car that was going to be mine next year when he got a truck and tommorrow i gotta wake up maad fuckin early to take a long ass test. FUCK

AW, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP PLAYA!

I'm starving, and taking a break from watching endless sports hghlights and sketching in my book.

I will soon continue reading my new Daredevil trade paperback, then some of the latest National Geographic.

Has anyone seen this movie, Crash? I think it might be a rental. I can't wait for ROTS, Batman Begins, and Fantastic Four.

:Flesh Eating Bacteria Epidemic in Houston:

This is a mutated form of the staph bacteria that causes superinfections. It appears as a spider bite then quickly eats away at its victims, causing amputations, and in rare cases, death. This disease is moving through the Houston population, and is a cause for alarm here. 20 members of the Houston Texans football team have been hospitalized with the disease.

MY PARANOID ASS DID NOT NEED TO STUMBLE UPON THIS!... :shook:

IN A WEEK I'MA THINK I HAVE THIS SHIT!

• 3 weeks later...

ummm....sara...I didn't need Captain Obvious to figure out that the picture wasn't the actual monkey bread you made. I am smart...S..M..R..T...smart. Pecans? Hmm...not really a fan of nuts. Monkey bread is good shit though...saggins that don't wonk are missing out on a real treat. So...when should I expect my portion to arrive?

i want monkey bread. ive never heard of it. whys it called monkey bread? it looks like marinated chicken tenders smashed into a mold. im sort of thinking it might be more like "cinnamin roll cake" though?

for those that are interested:

directors and their music videos.

fatboyslim-dont let the man get you down.

this video reminds me of "crash". it was a good movie. i cried through practically the whole thing. i dont think ive ever done that before.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jun 1 2005, 01:11 PM

ummm....sara...I didn't need Captain Obvious to figure out that the picture wasn't the actual monkey bread you made. I am smart...S..M..R..T...smart. Pecans? Hmm...not really a fan of nuts. Monkey bread is good shit though...saggins that don't wonk are missing out on a real treat. So...when should I expect my portion to arrive?

well, i have posted pics of food i've actually made on 12oz.. so yea.

i'll be sending out the first round of monkey bread after i compile a list of 12ozers who i think will be suitable for eating monkey bread. i also need to purchace a good cake pan..... my guess is, about a week. i'll have to overnight it so it doesnt go stale.

round 2 - mardi gras king cake pass around

King%20Cake%20Shadowed.jpg

:p

Originally posted by rental@Jun 1 2005, 12:21 PM

im sort of thinking it might be more like "cinnamin roll cake" though?

ding, ding, ding...close enough...we have a winner.

chicken tenders smashed into a mold? :yuck:

sara...didn't realize you had actually shot pics of your own baking skillz...but I am interweb and right click saavy....sooooo...

I look foward to my monkey bread...I could send some of my grandmas coffee cake in return.