Dorm WARS

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by test pattern@Nov 4 2004, 10:42 AM

this thread has such potential

what i don't understand, though, is like.. you're more than even now. she put icy hot in your friend's shampoo, and three of you have taken huge shits in her bathroom and all have fucked her lotion.

well, they say "If your gonna do something, then go all out". We're goin all out. We actually are in Wars with lots of other people. We had about 30 old stinking enchiladas just laying around, so we went to this dude's bathroom and shoved like 5 in his toilet then I took a shit on top of em. BURN. Then we were hiding outside of Starbucks by the quad and running up on Coffee Fags and hittin em with em. Then we threw a buch at cars when they drove past us. This old dude stopped and tried to come after us, too bad we all run track BITCH!

Originally posted by SpyD+Nov 4 2004, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Nov 4 2004, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Nov 4 2004, 10:42 AM

this thread has such potential

what i don't understand, though, is like.. you're more than even now. she put icy hot in your friend's shampoo, and three of you have taken huge shits in her bathroom and all have fucked her lotion.

well, they say "If your gonna do something, then go all out". We're goin all out. We actually are in Wars with lots of other people. We had about 30 old stinking enchiladas just laying around, so we went to this dude's bathroom and shoved like 5 in his toilet then I took a shit on top of em. BURN. Then we were hiding outside of Starbucks by the quad and running up on Coffee Fags and hittin em with em. Then we threw a buch at cars when they drove past us. This old dude stopped and tried to come after us, too bad we all run track BITCH!

[/b]

you guys are fuckin' assholes! hahahaha

Originally posted by SpyD@Nov 4 2004, 11:49 AM

Then we threw a buch at cars when they drove past us. This old dude stopped and tried to come after us, too bad we all run track BITCH!

payback is one thing... but throwing rotten enchiladas at random drivers definitely falls under the category of "things i stopped doing once i entered high school"

Originally posted by Herbivore+Nov 4 2004, 01:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Nov 4 2004, 01:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpyD@Nov 4 2004, 11:49 AM

Then we threw a buch at cars when they drove past us. This old dude stopped and tried to come after us, too bad we all run track BITCH!

payback is one thing... but throwing rotten enchiladas at random drivers definitely falls under the category of "things i stopped doing once i entered high school"

[/b]

yeah, this kid just sounds more like one of the retards that tries to piss people off then when he gets it back, gets mad fuckin crazy and never forgets it,,,,

Ok.......... put some gloves on fling pieces of crap at her windows (if the windows are open at night even better) outside her drom room, she will hate cleaning that up, actully anything she will hate cleaning up for example find stray cats find a way to get them in her dorm or dorm hall area.

hahahaha

IPIKACK

i dont know if you can buy it, but its what doctors use to make you puke stuff up...5 min after eating you will hork for a half an hour even if nothing is in your stomac.

and not calm puking, like VIOLENT vommit..when you go WRREEEEAAAAAAGGGCCC!

put a little in her drink...BOOM!

Originally posted by onesecondple+Nov 4 2004, 01:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Nov 4 2004, 01:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Herbivore@Nov 4 2004, 01:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SpyD@Nov 4 2004, 11:49 AM

yeah, this kid just sounds more like one of the retards that tries to piss people off then when he gets it back, gets mad fuckin crazy and never forgets it,,,,

[/b]

quit cryin. Nobody dies from a little enchilada hittin them or their car. Unscrew your panties a lil bit :shook:

Archived