NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new board looks great.

if i had to pick out one thing that changed that i'm not feeling is the fact the 'jump forum' thing changed sides. it wouldn't be a big deal except that the site isn't adjusting to the size of my browser window. Unless my window is maximized, I have to use the scrollbar at the bottom just to get back to brick slayers or whatever forum I was last looking at. anyone else notice this?

*correction. this is only happening in certain threads. i know if there are oversized pictures this will happen, but its happening in this thread, too.

Originally posted by b0b@Oct 8 2004, 01:35 PM

Got to love how Raven spends a LOT of time & effort improving 12oz functionality for people just to moan.

i knowwww. props on the new site! it will def take some time getting used to raven. i love the fast reply deal. i was a bit confused trying to quote b0b here but i figured it out.

it will just take time. everything looks good though.

hahah i love the new smilies!

:bomb:

good stuff indeed.

i miss the grey bg though.

also, its super hard to read the thread titles on the channel zero homepage. wish you guys would change that to white or something easier on the eyes.

other than those two things, good job fellas.

im just getting used to it, having a look around..

my posting seems to have dwindled recently due to server problems at university but im still lurking about.

well done raven, i hope you feel its worth it!

Archived