NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 8 2004, 11:19 PM

i really think the fast reply option, would be "faster" if it was always open at the bottom, istead of clickin it, that makes it just as slow as reply, think on that

Does a tenth of a second really mean that much to you?

When you press on those two sheets of paper, you can jump to a particular page without having to enter the thread on page "1,2,3 or last" first.

The paper clip lets you view all the attachments that have been attached in the thread and also download a particular attachment (if you wantd to).

I'd like to know how will I be able to view the most latest post since my last visit? Or does it automatically jump you to it when you enter the thread by clicking the thread title?

And will someone give me more information on attachments? Thanks

I like this Fast Reply

Also the profile card...being able to add attachments..and send PMs now?

You can look and see who is online and what they are doing...but on that note I couldn't find the "invisible" option that was on the old forum..I guess you're trying to keep tabs!!

At the bottom of the page you can see who's reading the thread...

Also there's the cool Post# in the top right corner of all the posts and you can get the link to it..that's cool..

There's all kinds of great shit..Thanks you guys! You did a really great job..

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob+Oct 9 2004, 08:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poop Man Bob - Oct 9 2004, 08:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 8 2004, 11:19 PM

i really think the fast reply option, would be "faster" if it was always open at the bottom, istead of clickin it, that makes it just as slow as reply, think on that

Does a tenth of a second really mean that much to you?

well, 10 replies equals ONE WHOLE SECOND! not really, and it is helpful, that was the only thing i really didnt like about the new stuff. Other than that, the new forum is awesome....

Originally posted by JohnnyLode@Oct 9 2004, 12:20 PM

You can go into the controls and put fast reply to be automatically open on every page. I'm also pretty sure that attachments are enabled yet for everyone, just crew and select other few.

Thanks again raven..

DId you get your SN from that eddie murphy movie where his man pitches his new show treatment starting John lLoad and Nick Locke, "together they are Locke and Load"

Originally posted by StarzAbove+Oct 9 2004, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StarzAbove - Oct 9 2004, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>So where is the DELETE button when I want to delete a post???

[/b]

the delete button is under each post. Instead of having to edit the posts, now you can choose to delete the post from the thread directly.

Originally posted by azert@Oct 9 2004, 05:58 PM

So what exactly does the quote button do? When I click on it, nothing happens.

It allows you to quote multiple people as i have done here. click the quote button as all the floks you need to quote so the button is redish and hit the 'new reply' button

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Oct 9 2004, 11:19 PM

I noticed the new feature where if a picture is bigger than the browser you can't see all of it since no horizontal scroll bar shows up (?????).

Is this just a Netscape thing?

try refreshing your browser.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by DETO@Oct 8 2004, 04:19 PM

mr.abc and ethreadz are also new mods. and i agree with DHabz, i liked the old grey screen of before better, it went a lot better with my signature pink text, maybe i'll change it up.....nah i probably wont, but Raven, i like the new site overall, and thank you for putting up with us and improving 12oz for all us graffiti nerds.

new board, same fuckin pink....hey raven, can we disable that color just for fucks sake?

raven, don't sweat all the hating. remember last time the board was updated? there was just as many people bitching back then. probably most of the same people too. you'll all get used to it honkies and honkettes

i like that you can link directly to a post (click the post number in the top right)

the fast reply is hot

new smilies rule

the new quote function was a stroke of genius.

oh, and getting rid of the transition pages when you make a new post is cool too. saves alot of time

Archived