NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

misteraven

i think bieng able to put pics your sign. is the only bad move...i mean cats like key and gliko and what not dont suck at the internet and the funk will run over in there signs. but your gonna have a bunch of toys runnin around with all types of shit in there signs

and for some reason i cant not use alot of the new things (attachment..pics in sign..ect.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this place is like the Bentley Monster Truck of Message Boards but instead of rims it has overfed Ukrainians strapped to the wheels and they're all shooting Roman candles from Chinese fingertraps.

Really though, all the additions are insane. I'm still coming across all sorts of new functions/details and it's been about a week. Props to the gods.

Kill those signatures, please.

Originally posted by Misteraven+Oct 16 2004, 01:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Oct 16 2004, 01:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Oct 16 2004, 02:32 AM

are you going to disable images in signatures? i think they detract from the forum.

probably.

[/b]

yeah I'd vote for this. They kind of distract you specially cause some people have a 6x4 photo of someone or some thing.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by LDN_THING@Oct 18 2004, 12:13 PM

What doe sthe warn:% mean under your login name?

Previously it was just ban, but now us mods get to Warn you over your behaviour. After so many wanrings you are automatically banned. If you see someone with a % of more than zero click on the % and see the reason for the warning.

Originally posted by b0b+Oct 18 2004, 03:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Oct 18 2004, 03:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LDN_THING@Oct 18 2004, 12:13 PM

What doe sthe warn:% mean under your login name?

Previously it was just ban, but now us mods get to Warn you over your behaviour. After so many wanrings you are automatically banned. If you see someone with a % of more than zero click on the % and see the reason for the warning.

[/b]

thats quality. Thanks bob.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by porque@Oct 8 2004, 09:28 PM

...just noticed an issue while i was in metalheads...text reply spaces are formatted to the largest picture width in the thread...so if i comment in a thread that has a large picture in it, the whole comment is just one line stretched out really long and wide...you have to side scroll just to read it...i hope you guys are going to address this if you can becasue it was kind of annoying...

Yes, please sort this out asap.

Archived