.the Republican National Convention thread.

Poop Man Bob

Kabar, that was a well written statement. big ups.

In lots of dictatorships and what not, the election process is disrupted, just like 2000. It WILL happen again.

Anyway, for every sandal wearing, rainbow coloured strap on a totebag, short haired art student livejournal blogger who puts up stencils about "fuck bush" or whatever who doesn't vote, I would like a nickel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040831/i/r3829590006.jpg'>

From Yahoo News:

Texas delegate Pat Peale wears a bandaid with a purple heart on it on her chin during the first day of the Republican National Convention in New York August 30, 2004. Democrats and Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAulliffe reacted angrily after seeing Peale on national television appearing to mock the Purple Heart ribbons awarded to Democratic presidential nominee Senator John Kerry in Vietnam. Peale was quoted as saying she had gotten a purple heart earlier in the day 'swimming a river I think it was.'

Interested in contacting Ms. Peale?

ppeale@nortexinfo.net

I told her, in part: "And you got the purple heart "swimming in a river?" Let's be serious - we both know you can't swim with that turkey-neck thing you've got going on. Use the bandaid to hold that up instead."

Originally posted by mental invalid

my girl said she saw this guy getting arrested while doing an interview any truth to that??

yeah, they showed it on cnn or msnbc. the cops said they saw him in the act, when infact the stuff he was standing over was done the day before.

the reporter ( i forget who) told the nypd captain (who had to be radioed in cause the sgt. and the arresting beat cop didn't know how to handle it) that the guy didn't do anything and infact has the beat cop on video lying when he radioed in.

naturally the law is always right, and the perp was hauled in. haha

by the way that stuff is water soluable chalk, not spray paint. it was also hooked up to a cell phone which got text messages, and after the message was received it would spray out the message. so, since all the shit was electronic the bomb squad had to "inspect it"

honestly that guy is a pussy, just grab spraypaint and make you message permanent! you don't need all that fancy bullshit, thats why he got caught!!

those bandaids make me really damn mad.

I like to think that if someone, anyone, questioned my

Grandfather's (rip) record of his service in WWII,

he would knock their lights out right then and there.

That woman probably has NO idea what Kerry went through, so she can just fuck off, for reals.

Originally posted by the_gooch

yeah, they showed it on cnn or msnbc. the cops said they saw him in the act, when infact the stuff he was standing over was done the day before.

the reporter ( i forget who) told the nypd captain (who had to be radioed in cause the sgt. and the arresting beat cop didn't know how to handle it) that the guy didn't do anything and infact has the beat cop on video lying when he radioed in.

naturally the law is always right, and the perp was hauled in. haha

by the way that stuff is water soluable chalk, not spray paint. it was also hooked up to a cell phone which got text messages, and after the message was received it would spray out the message. so, since all the shit was electronic the bomb squad had to "inspect it"

honestly that guy is a pussy, just grab spraypaint and make you message permanent! you don't need all that fancy bullshit, thats why he got caught!!

he went to jail for sprayin chalk on the streets ?....whaaat an idiot

this bullshit about the "lesser of two evils" is soooooo 2000. the propaganda about the candidates is no worse than any other year. you gotta do a little research on your own and find out what the candidates are about. and by research i dont mean the unbiased opinions you find on internet chat boards..

some shit to throw into the mix..

Bush vs. Bush..

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2004/bo040829.gif'>

Originally posted by trackstand

Fuck you pig, I hope someone brutally murders you in front of your wife and kids and they cannot stomach their cereal for months after the fact.

can i just say that it's dumbasses like you who give the democratic party it's bad name. you're acting just as close-minded and ignorant as any goddamned republican could dream of being. the kid is trying to back out of the argument that can't be won and is not trying to offend anyone by simply agreeing to disagree. fucking grow up and learn some goddamn tolerance

on a different subject

those bush twins are retarded and i definitely feel i have become stupider from watching that clip... guess you can't blame them too much when their dad is a complete moron

i cringed waaay more seeing arnie's stupid rant. and guiliani..needs

a good punch in the face. anybody else feel like they are being

hypnotized by that massive, slightly waving in the wind flag?

and isn't it wonderful how the republicans have all these high profile people

in their corner, while the dem's big star is out trying to windsurf?

wonder what that's all about..

Originally posted by fermentor666

Watching this, I feel like I'm watching a high school prep rally. Name-dropping and lame jokes, little annoying giggles.

I want to go Gunkata on those two fucking bitches and their whole family.

GUNKATA!

I would totally jizz on Jennas grill.

Mr.Yuck Jenna sure could get it but the shape of her head looks like something from Hey Arnold.

Watchin the Bush twins was like wacthing someone drown. Aren't they suppose to be pro comedians? Thats so damn sad, it seems as if they were reading those 4th grade lines from a teleprompter.

i squirmed more watching them, then i do for curb your enthusiam....

heres my recap:

rudy - 83 - i thought this would be a home run...i

sorta thought he rambled a bit, i mean 40 minutes

and i thought his envoking of the 9-11 was some

what crass...he should do it, but maybe have done it

better...after all there is no way around the fact

that the 911 commission was almost axed by

bush/cheney...i find it ironic..

mccain - 85 - i was hoping for a more rhetoric filled

cry, that would make me want to grab a gun and shoot a

towel head, and i thought his ending was anti-climatic, but i

think he did a good job of bridging partisan divide...

laura bush - 90 - shes a peach, i think her husbands

an idiot but she serves him well

ah-nold - 93 - envoking nixon! i mean you get bonus

points for that alone! i gotta say i still think he

sort of a joke, but his personalization of communist

russia, his birth as a republican and his survey of

"you know youre a republican if" was great and

delivered well...

i just find it ironic that the frist and the hasserts

have been regulated to the 6-8pm slot...while the gay

rights(ah-nold) the anti-gun rights (rudy) and the

anti-tax cuts (mccain) have been put on center stage,

and you know why, cause it cause people like me to say

well fuck i guess their not bad...and you know what if

those guys were running the party and not the

religious and conservative right, then i may be a

swing voter, but i aint falling for that conservative

compassion shit...what does that mean anyway? they

will use KY jelly when they fuck me in the ass?? thats

nice of em...i mean my god have you gandered at the

RNC platform? no rights for gays? at all? i mean geez

i hear ya with the marriage thing, but i dont want a

party that has that sorta hatred even if its a

miniscule issue when compared to other issues...

the bush twins!!

i heard their speech writer got a job working at the

dunkin donuts drive through...

Originally posted by Weapon X

Hey, poop man, I don’t fuck with realplayer. Can you link up a key word or two so I can find the correct video through google or something? My friend would get a real kick out of this when he comes over, I’m sure.

I've searched, but all I can find are Real Player versions. I'll let you know if I come across something that might work for you ..

man, i had to turn that those bush girls off halfway through.

reminded me of Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie.

I caught bits of Arnolds speech last night, too, and I think mental invalid summed up what i thought about it nicely. Well delivered and engaging.

i don't even have to check that link to know arnold is bullshit. he's a moderate, that's probably why he comes across a little better than the other wack jobs. the bush twins are like a necessary evil. bush has to show his wife and kids, it evokes the sensitive, sensible bush image he trys to duplicitously convey every chance he can. he's such an idiot, i can't believe he's been so flip floping on the "winning" issue.

ha, yeah, me saw that too.

what it should have said was: bullshit, in 1968, as now, arnold can't speak proper english or proper german, so how could he understand anything about anything in either language unless perhaps it was spoken in arnoldese? little austrian humor for you there.

Archived