Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm kind of over everything thats out tbh. I like the look of my vans, but reality is they suck performance wise. Standing all day on concrete wearing vans is torture. I ordered a pair of Nike React's and decided I didn't like them enough to keep them, even though they were on sale. They were comfy, though I think they run small.

Not sure man, the hype game of the last few years is more turning me off to sneakers than making me lust for them. Sucks because I could really use a couple pairs and have money to spend on them, but just kind of over it all.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I'm kind of over everything thats out tbh. I like the look of my vans, but reality is they suck performance wise. Standing all day on concrete wearing vans is torture. I ordered a pair of Nike React's and decided I didn't like them enough to keep them, even though they were on sale. They were comfy, though I think they run small.

Not sure man, the hype game of the last few years is more turning me off to sneakers than making me lust for them. Sucks because I could really use a couple pairs and have money to spend on them, but just kind of over it all.

it turned into some Ross dress for less shit...i talk to kids who got into "reselling" and they are literal retards

i don't think it's the product as much as it is the people trying to bum rush the culture

• Like 1

2 hours ago, +plus+ said:

might grab those asics, most comfortable shoes i own when im on the move

well the gel SAGAs

Haven't worn the Lyte 5s, the 3s are okay but not as much arch as saga and a bit snug

Ive had the 3s never the 5s. I thought they were comfy and the no tongue bit is kinda cool

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@KultsYo thats crazy. I was literally just looking at a pair of those for sale, beat to shit, for like 5 Gs lol.

people are fkn insane. imagine paying 5gs for some beat up old clunkers. I don't care how fresh they were out of the box, once theyre wrecked its over

• Truth 1

Always wanted to go back to Nike and for it to be a special one. I might pull the trigger on a knockoff Air Dior's or the Yeezy Beluga's. Aside from that, I want to get back into the NB game since I got rid of my C Notes and Grand Tours. The NB x End 1500 Grey Herons look nice. I have the Suacamole's so Diadora and Asics are next on my list. I really like the Air Max green camo that came out not too long ago too.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...