Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

So I guess Nike Dunks are back... I got my lady 4 or 5 pairs that she never used and only tried on.  They are sitting in the closet in the boxes for 15+ years.

Are GR dunks in Women's 7.5 worth anything?  I'll post the color ways in about a month, when I'm back east.

There's also a couple of never used white uptown lows from the same era...

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

So I guess Nike Dunks are back... I got my lady 4 or 5 pairs that she never used and only tried on.  They are sitting in the closet in the boxes for 15+ years.

Are GR dunks in Women's 7.5 worth anything?  I'll post the color ways in about a month, when I'm back east.

There's also a couple of never used white uptown lows from the same era...

The Chinese will pay top dollar for that

No cap

I would sell them shits for toooop as fuck dollar

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Copped some shoes from Y!P in late June. Arrived in the warehouse early July. DHL stop shipping to the US the week my shoes got packed so I had to opt for surface mail (cargo ship). That process (switching from DHL to surface) alone took three weeks. It left the port in early August and finally made it stateside over the weekend. Should have it in my hands this week finally.

I'm pretty familiar with the sizing convention, but I'm going to fucking lose my shit if it doesn't fit. I plan to post it up for sale when I get it anyway.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wasn't expecting I was ever going to find these in my size let alone near DS considering they're nine years old. 

4E92C029-E5A5-45A8-ADDA-F7EAEF16AAA2.webp

Edited by swif1

On 10/10/2020 at 8:37 PM, swif1 said:

Didn't know what to expect when I unboxed. Colors and stitching blew me away with the sole only slightly yellowing for being nine years old.

I am officially back in the hightop game.

C83CEE99-2818-4006-95BD-9A2F9CEE1D83.jpeg

same bro, I've been wearing alot of jordan 1 highs lately

• Like 1

I am not sure how many of you clean your kicks on a regular basis but I pretty much do.  I have used both Jason Markk and Shoe Magik.

Personally shoe mail was absolute trash and didn't clean nearly as well as Jason Mark.  So I am a firm believer in Jason Markk which brings me to why I am posting this and the YouTube link below.   

If your someone like me and like keeping your kicks brand new and considering there are so many material types on shoes these days it's tough to learn the hard way with some of these materials.   

Jason Markk pretty much goes through the learning curve for you and posts tips and how tos on sneaker cleaning. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonmarkk

Anyhow, if you are not sure on cleaning your fave pair or you want them brand new and not sure how to clean them to that level, you can always ship them to Jason Markk and have them clean them for you.   Which I think is really cool.  

But anyhow, I thought I would share this tied bit with all you sneaker heads. 

• Truth 2