random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, morton said:

it is not hard to heat up a heavy fry pan to use for the top side on panini sandwich making. 

but it’s not the same with out the little indent lines

those lines are what make it panini

otherwise it’s just your basic flat iron sandwich

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Does Iowa have black people? Iowa feels like it's hella only whites.

Lolz  I've never thought about Iowa's demographic, although I have given this thought in other cities and states.  North Dakota, South Dekota, Road Island, Montana, Russia, and Finland. 

Here's what the Census has said. 

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/IA/PST045222

These numbers may be fidged a little just because Iowa with little they do have,they don't wanna get canceled. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Lolz  I've never thought about Iowa's demographic, although I have given this thought in other cities and states.  North Dakota, South Dekota, Road Island, Montana, Russia, and Finland. 

Here's what the Census has said. 

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/IA/PST045222

These numbers may be fidged a little just because Iowa with little they do have,they don't wanna get canceled. 

Slip Knot is from Iowa

nuff said

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Bros. Come to think about it, I've never met anyone from Iowa. I had to Google it cuz I wasn't even really sure where it was. I was starting to second guess myself like "does Iowa even exist?"

I have a good friend from Iowa. Sometimes I’ll call it Idaho to mess with him.

• LOL! 2

I feel ya on that. Sometimes I have to do the same.  Like every once and a while I'll think about Rhode Island, and how easy it must be to drive the entire state in less than an hour.  Then I begin to think, everybody must know everybody in Rhode Island do to its size.  Rhode Island has got to be pretty nice to live in.  Like if you wanted to get away, go to Rhode Island nobody thinks about Rhode Island. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

There's always stories about how many remaining servivors are living, from Auschwitz, Titanic, or some historical event.  

I wonder how many people are remaining that want to Studio 54?

• LOL! 1

Lol. Bro. Youre throwing rocks at the hornets nest. Say it again for a third time about RI and see if it doesn't summons the oontz RI representative.

That would be cool.

RI Oontz representatives were a quality bunch of members.

My brother used to live in RI. It’s pretty alright there.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Lolz  hornets nest, does RI even get hornets?

I couldn't image why hornets would post up in RI.  Of all the places in Canada, hornets maybe go vacation in RI and probably think it's the Gaza of the US with no economy and all.

5 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That whole pocket of states is tricky. I was doing some work on the eastern shore. I drove up the road looking for somewhere that sold paint and accidentally ended up in Maryland. 

That's what I am talking about. Living outside Texas has to be pretty nice, specially the northeast.    In Texas you can if you life in Houston, Sam Antonio, Austin, Waco, you can drive 4hrs in any direction and still be in the state.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Texas is wild big. I've been to el paso and San Antonio. San Antonio was nice.

I haven't been to El Paso, it's about 14hrs from me. That's a drive I do not really wanna make considering the way back. 

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I haven't been to El Paso, it's about 14hrs from me. That's a drive I do not really wanna make considering the way back. 

I went through El Paso on the way to Juarez from Albuquerque once. Seemed pretty chill….for a couple of hours.

It’s the 6th most populated city in Texas……trippy.

• Like 1