random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes I have avoided knowing what the Palestine Israel thing is even about years ago ...I prefer to base my historical knowledge on useful shit like who has the best version of George Gershwin's summertime.

P.s it's billy Stewart's summertime...and I will fuckin fight to the death over this

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I know you can't wait for your life to be over to write an autobiography but damn, how you going to write one  when you've barely lived yet??  

Also tired of seeing autobios from flash in the pan celebs ad such.  They'll be back to nobodies tomorrow and who will care about their early life experiences then?

4BB78FD4-65BA-4A51-B0F7-9CAECE24AD19.jpeg

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I know you can't wait for your life to be over to write an autobiography but damn, how you going to write one  when you've barely lived yet??  

Also tired of seeing autobios from flash in the pan celebs ad such.  They'll be back to nobodies tomorrow and who will care about their early life experiences then?

It's either this or a children's book.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:13 PM, LUGR said:

I wasn’t around any freight then. Where I was at, at that time, somebody sprayed a portrait in support of OBL post 9/11 a few blocks from my house. That was rather disturbing. I’ll see if I can find a flick of it sometime.

Found it, dated 12/31/01.

CEF175BA-252B-4B77-94A7-929A1B7F5F30.jpeg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

What happened to missing kids on milk cartons?  There are still kids missing, and missing people too.  I guess they didn't want to pee in your morning cheerios by making you have to think about child abduction before work.

Let's be for real. I don't think anyone has ever given a shit about missing children, unless it's your missing children. Shits a waste of ink.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

are the "celebrity meltdowns"(think kanye west, britney spears, jada pinkett-smith, etc.) that are so popular in the media, modern culture, tabloids, etc. these days, said "celebrities" way of toying w/ the media to some degree to twist it and form narratives, or just nonsense, for their own enjoyment or other particular reasons?

..maybe they're actually just nuts. idk. don't care either.

Not sure, I questioned the same thing earlier this week but never posted anything g about it. 

But my thought is what makes the media as well as the Hollywood privileged celebrities thinks society care about the personal lives.  

We don't!  I am not sure why J.I. Jane thinks we actually about the smith's.  We don't, the only people who do are just mouth breathers.

Happy Oontz everybody!