random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

possessions are very cumbersome, annoying things..but some things, once they're gone they're gone forever.

take for example old vhs/cassette/record(even cd, this day and age..) collections.

at the time you might not realize it, but once you sever ties w/ personal possessions & they become outdated/antiquated things, you may never find that part of yourself again. 

I spent most of my afternoon unloading a large Uhaul truck full of a family members accumulated stuff that should have been purged years ago. It’s hard to let go.

• Like 2

If I have found a way to become an immortal vampire whose only sign of aging is I get white hair like a Witcher with all other physical attributes being as though I am forever 25, then could I legally fuck 16 year olds without ever being able to feel like a seedy old Man?

Not that I will nor intend to do such a thibg, yet the hypothetical needs to be addressed and 3rd party input would be appreciated given that My desire would be to never become like the pedo priests in the Vatican who fuck young boys in the arse as a result of them trying to fuxk God in God's most vunerable and exposed form (ie. an innocent young child dependent upon the adults to provide a framework of how humans are to exist) in a sick and twisted game of literal fuckery.

57 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

If I have found a way to become an immortal vampire whose only sign of aging is I get white hair like a Witcher with all other physical attributes being as though I am forever 25, then could I legally fuck 16 year olds without ever being able to feel like a seedy old Man?

NO!!! Fucking NO!

Bruh......??

• LOL! 2

16 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

S or T?

Looks like trouble.

Who's the twat waffle bitch- the big girl, or your friend?

T

the twat waffle chick is some chick that was either in prison or jail with my long time friend of like 20 years since i moved to my current city. she's got some weird ability to pick out chicks that turn into dick seeking vagina missiles the second she tells them about me , but every single one is a walking hot mess that doesnt work and is always for some reason bi

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

18 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

NO!!! Fucking NO!

Bruh......??

Point taken and I always prefer to be "Forever 21" yet felt the need to address "The war on the age of consent" as I hear mentioned about on various parts of the internet in a way that would see the integrity of the innocence of youth retained.

Plus do you really think that any 16 year old could keep up a conversation with Me that wasn't compiled solely of sexual gratification noises? I am talking as a 42 year old here, not a 4200 year old vampire.

8 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

T

the twat waffle chick is some chick that was either in prison or jail with my long time friend of like 20 years since i moved to my current city. she's got some weird ability to pick out chicks that turn into dick seeking vagina missiles the second she tells them about me , but every single one is a walking hot mess that doesnt work and is always for some reason bi

And the problem is...?  Haha, IDK, sounds like she's supplying you with a stream of girls you can meet once for fun then get the hell on before the full crazy sets in.  

Coincidentally had this in my head this morning

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Point taken and I always prefer to be "Forever 21" yet felt the need to address "The war on the age of consent" as I hear mentioned about on various parts of the internet in a way that would see the integrity of the innocence of youth retained.

Plus do you really think that any 16 year old could keep up a conversation with Me that wasn't compiled solely of sexual gratification noises? I am talking as a 42 year old here, not a 4200 year old vampire.

I bet most people can't keep up a conversation with You.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

5 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

ai is fucking scaring me. it's getting worse every year. don't know if what i am looking at online is real or "generated" somehow.

could be afraid to watch the evening news eventually if this type of deception continues to become commonplace.

always good to be able to realize this and "unplug" from the technologies that are here to give our lives a false sense of purpose.

I understand what you're saying.  It doesn't scare me as I see it can be used a tool of convince if used correctly.  However, what scares me about  Ai is other people's perception of what Ai produces.  I think very few are going to see what you see with Ai now.   Think about the early stages of ai when it was parts and pieces released to the masses.  Like filters on selfies, the first step in Ai was to achieve acceptance without the user realizing it.  No better way to do that with the filters.  Everyone wants to look good.  As for literature, of course it helps to make ourselves sound not only literate, but smart and articulate.  Of all people I am not the best at getting my words out when typing and my grammar is horrible.  Some of y'all I am sure have noticed.  So I see Ai can help there.   There's a lot of positive things Ai is going to help humanity achieve.  But for every cause there's an effect, for every action there's going to a reaction.

Most people are so easily duped right now, and with all the stress people have been subjected to for the past few years.  I wouldn't be surprised if there has been a spike in radicalization in the recent years.  As Ai evolves deeper and greater all it will take is a well designed catalyst and someone or several could do something we are all familiar but can't understand, like a mass shooting.   

While we're on the Ai subject Elon released Gork, Gork is now ChatGPTs competitor.  

Anyhow, going back, to what you said about not knowing what's going to be true or not.  Sometimes I feel even the news agencies don't know what real or not at times.  What I mean is, whatever you want the news to know, that's all they know, and that can trickle down.   Not to get too deep, but think of it this way.  If it's possible to blue pill people, then it's possible to blue pill the media.  And if your really good at red pulling someone then you can red pill them so well you actually blue pilled them where you needed them to be.  Purple pilled.  Think of it like education.  We think we are being educated, which we are, but infact we are educated just enough to be a working cog in the machine.  Purple pilled.

What scares me the most about Ai is the unconditional reliance humanity is going to have with how effortless it will be to generate tasks.  It's gonna make more and more people feel comfortable.  It's convince, people will give up liberties for convince.  This where Ai is going to get creative where people will easily give up their liberates without it even crossing their mind and by the time it does, Ai is already years ahead when they do. 

The other issue I see with all this stress related (civil unrest) issues the world has been experiencing over the past few years, is radicalization.  I think there is going to be more upticks in people letter their stress get the better of them as Ai being the catalyst to them acting out rather it be physical or mental.  Like I meantionsled, cause and effect.  Could see more mass shootings, murder suicide, pill mill production rises and so forth. 

Don't get me wrong, honestly I like Ai, I think it ls really cool tech specially if your self employed and need to use it due to cost effective reasons opposed to using a licensed professional.  Like say a terms and conditions.  As it can also be a quick contract between two neighbors for civil affairs. 

One really cool thing about Ai is in medical procedures.  Ai has been used for numerous years now for may things like operation procedures.  Check DaVinci, it's a medical device surgeons use.  Basically the doctor assist the device as it learns the movements of surgeries. As it learns the movements, it creates anomalies so it will not go outside of the scope (pattern) of work.  For example, if someone in the operating room unintentionally/intentionally bumped the operating surgeons elbow, DaVinci knows that's not right in the procedure and doesn't mimic that anomaly.  Pretty cool Ai stuff.  Not a cheap machine eighther. Last time I looked, it was a few million.  

But yeah, the psychology of Ai is bad.  But honestly we al ready have been living in a world where all this crap has been taking place long before Ai.  Look at Hitler for example, Clown Purple pilled herself right into douchery.

• Like 1

The Isreali accent isn't attractive at all, if it had to describe it, I would say it's sounds like someone with a speech impediment with marbles in the mouth all while as if they need to clear their throught but never do. 

Edited by ndv