random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Does that cause a problem for your surgery?

idfk

No.
It just adds another issue to deal with since I’m only at 50% healed with my right arm and my left hand will be out of commission after tmrw. 
it could have came last week like it shoulda 

No smoking or ibuprofen type shit for 24 hrs prior either. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

No.
It just adds another issue to deal with since I’m only at 50% healed with my right arm and my left hand will be out of commission after tmrw. 
it could have came last week like it shoulda 

No smoking or ibuprofen type shit for 24 hrs prior either. 

Ahhhh I see.

I guess your man gets to be your Tampax installer.

Good luck!

• Truth 1

4 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

unplug for awhile, get lost a bit out there..

Or just download the We-vibe app and plug up the assholes you encounter with a Ditto or Vector so that you let fools know that they need to quit their homo shenanigans.

It makes life much more fun knowing I can just use My iPhone to send a drone carrying a vibrating buttplug that will be inserted with no lube into fools rectums, provided My Geometry is correct.

Been thinking about Kilz Fillz' Perpetual Credit Sysytem.  I have 2 credit card offers in front of me and I am really tempted the cast a net and see what happens.  Purchase something small and let the CCs do all the work for a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Been thinking about Kilz Fillz' Perpetual Credit Sysytem.  I have 2 credit card offers in front of me and I am really tempted the cast a net and see what happens.  Purchase something small and let the CCs do all the work for a while.

Learned a good deal about credit last couple of years. That thread was maybe originally from raven and it was deep. Most important thing I have put in place that seems to work the best is to keep all revolving credit open and under 30% per card at all times. Too much information out there about keeping the entirety of your balances under that but I find it doesn’t matter at all and you will get whacked by certain companies with the quickness. So like using and keeping each individual one in good standing is the move. I have a lot of them at this point and it looks like apple and Amazon are the worst with the quick whacks. So even if you’re hella early in the month and you go make a big purchase fully intending to pay it off immediately before the next cycle they will notice and ding your shit. Others like amex or capital one seem to have a longer check period. 

• Props 1

2 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Others like amex or capital one seem to have a longer check period. 

I have a Capital One at this time and I will purchase something here the there every few months or so, then have the charge paid in full via autodraft.

4 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

apple and Amazon are the worst

Noted.  I will stay never get one of these cards.  Thank you for the insight 🙂

And yeah Amazon sucks but is convenient for sure same with apple. Super convenient but a pain in the fucking ass I’ve had a lot of issues with them and payments I’ve made on a few occasions. Apple’s definitely pretty chill of you just set up autopay I think but I changed primary banks a couple of times and they would do weird dumb shit like try pulling manual payments from cards I removed from my file which would in turn result in a late payment and then it would be a huge issue clearing it up 

dont be  telling your crazy ass felon homegirls im single and try to bring them over with you...just cause all of you spent time in jail or prison together at soe point doesnt make them your best friend or family woman.

get a damn job or hobby and stop using your rez checks as a free pass to do ridiculous ghetto shit all day everyday

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 4