random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Podcasters and rappers are like court jesters for kings back in the day, like sure you can have money and sit in the castle but you must behave like a clown and constantly run your yappah and promote these bad ideas or political agendas.

The fool archetype is one of the most powerful people in the town though, as not only do they have the favour and attention of the king but the general populace sees them as being no threat as the whole "fool" persona is but a mere act to get others to let the guard down and as such they have control over those who do not recognise that they are the ones being manipulated.

I watched a few videos about it as it is really interesting, and the fact that you mention rappers, well they are fools for thinking that ehat they do isn't something anyone who can speak couldn't actually replicate with ease. 

I shall stop here before I go on, but I may revisit these videos as it is good knowledge to have lest one gets played by a tard.

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

X-ray from dentist exposing the gold implant in my eyelid and the edge of the titanium mesh that hold my skull together 

IMG_2248.thumb.jpeg.06d6dceb6abc4d664282327371a4ece5.jpeg

Gold implant in you eyelid?! Never heard of such a thing. Can we get a non X-ray shot of your eyelid bling?

44 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Gold implant in you eyelid?! Never heard of such a thing. Can we get a non X-ray shot of your eyelid bling?

33 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@SMdoubleXL what was the injury? it's vaguely mentioned on here from time to time, but i think i missed that era of 12oz/ch0.

also, i've seen you mention the gold in the eyelid but never the mesh..

It was a brain tumor removal back in 2002 

(benign)   
the gold implant is to assist with closing my eye   I had my facial nerve removed with the tumor so my eye wouldn’t close. 

our eye can naturally fall but it takes muscle to draw the eye back up. The weight was to help the lid fall and also help strengthen the muscles to help raise it.  
.8 grams 24k 

mesh is to replace the mastoid bone that’s missing   
I can feel it if it tilt my head back to look up. 

5E128D3C-7CBD-477F-B178-70DA002E2CFA.thumb.jpeg.7964a8711506bdd71a8644a6797bfc07.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Photo
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

It was a brain tumor removal back in 2002 

(benign)   
the gold implant is to assist with closing my eye   I had my facial nerve removed with the tumor so my eye wouldn’t close. 

our eye can naturally fall but it takes muscle to draw the eye back up. The weight was to help the lid fall and also help strengthen the muscles to help raise it.  
.8 grams 24k 

mesh is to replace the mastoid bone that’s missing   
I can feel it if it tilt my head back to look up. 

5E128D3C-7CBD-477F-B178-70DA002E2CFA.thumb.jpeg.7964a8711506bdd71a8644a6797bfc07.jpeg

Oh, got it. I thought it was a cosmetic jewelry implant thing.

• LOL! 4

Cable companies, Netflix, all these movie and show services, they're pretty fucking bold displaying the ratings if you look at it.  Most of the shows/movies listed were not enjoyed by most viewers, some even rate around 25%.  Awesome if you're one of those people who likes sitting down to watch a horrible movie for the sake of it.  Otherwise, it's the cable company serving you shit on a plate and daring you to eat it, for a hefty price too.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Yeah no seatbelt 70mph hit a f350 old school steel body on highway friend driving ran a red light texting and driving and I ended up with brain bleed plate in skull metal in nose stitches on eye ball  shattered pelvis with metal rod and 6 screws and shattered hand with pins and what not, I'll post X-ray pics once I dig em up.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

On the premise that we are supposedly ehat we eat and drink, what if the barcodes on packaged food and drinks are the way in which humans are able to be imprisoned as slaves within a capitalistic money centric society? As thru our purchasing of said items we are unconsciously consenting to remain captive of finances and the economy that is upheld by the imaginary electrical impulses that represent the binary data that is "money" as it truly exists as within the confines of the Bank's servers and the digital HOST linked applications we use to facilitate trade?

I would guess that 95% of the total value of all assets on Earth are represented in this way, with the remaining 5% being the physical, excrement covered cash flowing thru the economy.

Just an idea I had based on the resonance from the lyric in this song that goes "I don't want it, the things you're offering Me, symbolised barcode, quick ID (Oh yeah?)"

On the premise that we are supposedly ehat we eat and drink, what if the barcodes on packaged food and drinks are the way in which humans are able to be imprisoned as slaves within a capitalistic money centric society? As thru our purchasing of said items we are unconsciously consenting to remain captive of finances and the economy that is upheld by the imaginary electrical impulses that represent the binary data that is "money" as it truly exists as within the confines of the Bank's servers and the digital HOST linked applications we use to facilitate trade?

I would guess that 95% of the total value of all assets on Earth are represented in this way, with the remaining 5% being the physical, excrement covered cash flowing thru the economy.

I would guess that 95% of the total value of all assets on Earth are represented in this way, with the remaining 5% being the physical, excrement covered cash flowing thru the economy. Whilst this is perhaps the craziest "hidden in plain sight" conspiracy theory one could suggest, the fact is that I have come to develop feelings of aversion towards the musical patterns that barcodes can otherwise represent as until the point in time I have a farm whereby I can organically grow My own food to circumvent being part of a system that only serves a purpose for those willing to partake in a "game" that sees those with and without money being afforded different levels of controlling their life experience.

If it isn't obvious, I would rather be given the ability to leave the game and to exist on My own terms than to remain a slave to a soulless system manipulated by those who would rather lie to the extent that all that exists are lies, as speaking truth would be an admission of guilt with the acceptance of responsibility and acknowledging the abuse of trust, power and control that has been undertaken that would come as a result.

With the lag time and the opportunity cost of delaying what I should have been afforded all along such that I could instead have My sanity and avatar raped, I now have zero desire to maintain a charade in order to satiate the desire of those who are already dead inside and the lives they live are for the purpose of condemning said deceivers to Hell itself as a result of them stealing that which is freely given as they contravene and break the Golden Rule.

"I don't want it, the things you are offering Me, symbolised bar code quick ID (Oh yeah?)"

and this

"It felt like judgement across My window pane, it felt like judgement, but it was only rape".is how I hear this song, just saying.

• Like 1

Thanks Megan Rapinoe.  If it wasn't for your gripping and complaining and just being grateful for your physical ability.

I wouldn't have never thought, "What an ungrateful Dyke", every time I see a female wearing soccer attire. 

You ruined the sport.

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Thanks Megan Rapinoe.  If it wasn't for your gripping and complaining and just being grateful for your physical ability.

I wouldn't have never thought, "What an ungrateful Dyke", every time I see a female wearing soccer attire. 

You ruined the sport.

I made My previous comment above as I was working with a girl named Megan today. No idea who you are referring to as I no longer watch any sport other than surfing given why would I waste My life by trying to live vicariously through others unless I am being denied the ability to exist as they do? 

As this is currently the case for Me as rather than being able to bask in the ocean to cool My fire and maintain humility that sees My ego remain in check, instead I am being relegated to standing outside on the fucking baking hot road watching entitled cunt NPCs who should actually be working during business hours yet have enough freedom to drive past and complain if I have to slow them on their day's journey by telling them to wait at a stop sign I have to hold for a minute or 3. And this is as I watch and keep sodomites safe as they either play with poles or dig holes as they wield spiral metal pieces they also aspire to stick up their arseholes if what they try to do to Me as a result of their own existence being nothing more than a worthless string of hashed metadata is any indication.

You ever want to obtain evidence that humans are worthless, ignorant and selfish cunts that should be made extinct? Go stop traffic in Applecross for a day to see that money cannot buy class nor happiness as the miserable and clearly, highly stressed and agitated millionaires driving around that suburb all day while most people are stuck doing actual work and jobs have proven to Me on multiple occassions.

And if I ruined anything, it is any enjoyment that any dreadlocked predator or hunter of haemmoroid type flesh has ever experienced given that they are actually the literal definition of a bottom feeder whose entire existence up until the moment I made this comment was for the purpose of saying if you either hate or ate My guts then I am glad you had to go thru a massive pile of shit to do so, as in knowing that I shat on them then and am shitting on them again now, it pays to be both the head and arse of Oroborous as opposed to a meaningless piece of tail.

• Like 1