random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve realized in the last few years that when I hit my comfy spot -

like when I get all nuzzled up in bed and everything feels right. blankets pulled up, the pillows are in the perfect position and the temperature is exactly what your soul needs-i express my ultimate comfort with a little moan.
It’s an audible moan. If some of you are fortunate enough to hear this moan, I can only describe it as such: when a woman desires a man and wants nothing more than him inside her and he slowly inserts himself. Right as he has reaches the intersection of full insertion and pushing further, she expresses a very pleasurable moan without gasping where you can hear that slightly sinister smile forming 

I was just in the bath and I slumped back into this hot ass water and let out that moan. 
it’s so unconscious 

• Like 3
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’ve realized in the last few years that when I hit my comfy spot -

like when I get all nuzzled up in bed and everything feels right. blankets pulled up, the pillows are in the perfect position and the temperature is exactly what your soul needs-i express my ultimate comfort with a little moan.
It’s an audible moan. If some of you are fortunate enough to hear this moan, I can only describe it as such: when a woman desires a man and wants nothing more than him inside her and he slowly inserts himself. Right as he has reaches the intersection of full insertion and pushing further, she expresses a very pleasurable moan without gasping where you can hear that slightly sinister smile forming 

I was just in the bath and I slumped back into this hot ass water and let out that moan. 
it’s so unconscious 

10D4EF5B-50D1-4F55-B190-9685248A4C17.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

To go along with the walkability index, cost of living, school quality and so on there really ought to be a index of how likely you are to see attractive women when you are out and about on regular business.

It is a quality of life thing that I assume ties into all sorts of other factors, and would be helpful to know when making decisions about where to travel and live.

• Like 4

@mortonI could also really do without the 3 page long story about how Gramma used to make this recipe and now the kids really love it and the whole back story on how they can only afford to make it once a year cuz the cost of lard is so damn high and paw just lost his job at the manufacturing plant, while im scrolling to just try and find the god damn ingredient list.

• Like 2
  • Truth 3

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@mortonI could also really do without the 3 page long story about how Gramma used to make this recipe and now the kids really love it and the whole back story on how they can only afford to make it once a year cuz the cost of lard is so damn high and paw just lost his job at the manufacturing plant, while im scrolling to just try and find the god damn ingredient list.

As true as this statement is, why look to a food blogger for a recipe to begin with?   It's unfortunate that many of these nitwits have managed to position themselves at the top of internet search lists but there's really no reason to listen to them as an authority on food.  Matter of fact, reminds me of an article I read the other day... some food blogger who got themselves known and yet they appear to have ignorant knowledge of food and food history and even mispronounce the names of some of their dishes.

• Truth 1

12 hours ago, morton said:

To go along with the walkability index, cost of living, school quality and so on there really ought to be a index of how likely you are to see attractive women when you are out and about on regular business.

It is a quality of life thing that I assume ties into all sorts of other factors, and would be helpful to know when making decisions about where to travel and live.

amen!

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

You wanna fight Gramma and those kids too?

• LOL! 1